Harmony

by rolling rock 14 Replies latest jw friends

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Tomarow my good friend Harmony is moving. I met her over this fourm and she just so happended to live 4 block's away. so I wanted to say good by to her over it. You will be missed. skiingcowboy...

boy did I mess that up or what? doing to much at once

Edited by - rolling rock on 1 August 2002 23:47:12

Edited by - rolling rock on 1 August 2002 23:51:8

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Tomorrow my good friend Harmony is moving. I met her over this forum and so just so will be happening to live a few miles away. So I wanted to say welcome to her. I will see her often.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

((((((chad)))))

i'll miss you tons my friend :) we sure had fun eh? i will miss our friday night excursions to first ave. you'll just have to come out and visit me, we can go dancing and skiing :) i hate saying goodbye... and i just can't find the right words. hugs and kisses, love ya chad

love harmony

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

(((cyg))) i just hope you can keep up with me :P see you soon, i'm arriving saturday :)

• Melinda
    Melinda

My good friend Harmony is leaving tomorrow. I will miss her tons. This is my first post. I dedicate it to my loving friend Harmony who has been my big sister spiritually (not in the meaning of the JWs) for my whole life.

Love,

Fern

• rolling rock
    rolling rock

Thanks Harm... It's cool that you'r moving, just to prove me wrong...

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

(((((fern!!!)))))

oh hun, i'm gonna miss you so much! my little sis :) thanks for hanging out with me today, i'm glad i got to spend my last day with you. the time we've spent together these last few years has been so important to me. it's great to just "be" with you. we know each other so well, the distance will not matter. you are my bestest friend in the whole wide world (do i sound like i'm 10 now?)

i love you. hugs and kisses

love harmony ~Mabel~ (how long ago did we come up with these names?)

ps. give G a hug-n-kiss from me too!

pps. yay! for registering here, have you been reading since ya got home? this place is addicting :) love yas!

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

hahah chad, don't tell me i can't do something, i'll prove you wrong :)

• eyegirl
    eyegirl

hey harmony,

even though we only got to hang out a few times, just wanted to know that you'll be missed. i truly hope that you will come back to visit us. maybe i can even get scooter to come out and chad......it's tough when you're friends move. perhaps look at it as a chance to get to know some more of us apostates--we don't bite even harmony can vouch for that. good luck harmony--keep in touch!!

beck

• jack2
    jack2

My good friend Harmony is moving. Now, instead of living about 5 states away and me settling for an occasional IM chat, she will be in the next state, and I'll...........still have to settle for an occasional IM chat. Oh well.

Mony, hope your move goes well!!!

Welcome Melinda!

Minnesota's loss will be New York's gain.

Oh, btw, the real reason Mony is moving - she is tired of rooting for a team that lost 4 Super Bowls, and instead she wants to upgrade to a team that lost 4 CONSECUTIVE Super Bowls.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit