Jesus Christ is Disfellowshipped

by metatron 13 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

A Judicial Committee formed in Paterson, N.Y. announced today
    that Jesus Christ has been disfellowshipped.

"He's been causing obvious divisions in the organization for
    years. His teaching attempted to subvert the authority of the
    Governing Body as well as local elders" said Xavier Onassis,
    representing the Watchtower Society.

Off- record, many associated with the Watchtower religion,
    have asserted that Christ took little part in their organization.
    In recent years especially, only his name remained, invoked in
    prayers and other ceremonies.

It was also announced that Judicial Committees were being formed
    to examine Amos, Micah, Jeremiah, and Stephen-the-Martyr.

metatron

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

LMAO----

I am just waiting to hear Jesus Christ side of all this

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

I'm so disappointed to read that Xavier Onassis read the announcement. He's been one of my favorite Watchtower spokesmen for years.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Jesus Christ was first removed as an elder in 1942, when he failed to report above the national average for hours spent in field service.

Mr. Onassis also went on to state, "Mr. Christ has, on numerous occasions, been seen fraternizing with prostitutes, embezzlers, and disfellowshipped persons. He has stubbornly rejected any council from his local elder body, and has refused to subject himself to the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society as God's official representative on earth. We really had no choice."

• jack2
    jack2

Spice, we won't be hearing from poor Jesus. Now that he's been df'd, we don't get to hear his side of the story.

• SYN
    SYN

RunningMan: How did Jesus become an Elder with that beard? Didn't the other Elders know it would "stumble" some in the work?

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Spice, we won't be hearing from poor Jesus. Now that he's been df'd, we don't get to hear his side of the story.

LOL..Oh I forgot about that....maybe hbe will be able to spread some apostate views just to spte them...lmao

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Syn: He was originally appointed to they position by Russell (pre-Rutherford). It took them a while to track him down and df him. As Dr. Evil says, "He's wily - like his old man."

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

I dont think the congregations will miss this Jesus guy anyway. You never hear a JW saying they personally know him so apparently he hasnt been regular at the meetings in years.
    Occasionally in field service some one will say, You people dont know Jesus Christ. We always say we do, but we don't want them to ask alot of questions so we turn the conversation to talk about his dad.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?! Since when was I a member of the JW's? Those people are a bunch of nutjobs!!!! Utter lies, every single one of'em. I've never even contacted them other than to say stop using dad and me for their own good and now they're DF'ing me? How can they DF when I was never even fellowshipped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit