YESTERDAY AT THE BEACH !!

by orangefatcat 11 Replies latest jw friends

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Yesterday hubby and bigfloppyday and I spent the day up at Lake Huron at Sauble Beach. I don't know if any of you have ever been there before or not , but it is a beautiful place, 14 km of sandy shore. and the waves are so high at times its just the greatest beach of all, at least for me. The waves were over our heads. For me that is high!

So here we are swimming and riding these fantastic waves and eating and drinking playing backgammon, (and no not in the Water)

So at the end of the day we pack up to leave and I go to the van and Marco and Di gather up or beach stuff and I decide to change my swim suit and what do you think is in my swim suit, yes you guess a cute little FISH!!, I guess he wanted a ride into shore from those high waves. Well I laughed and laughed, it was pretty funny, cus here is a fish and I didn't feel it, but then I am well packed I guess he needed a little pussy.. that is according to my husband .

So that was was my adventure at the beach yesterday.. And we all had a wonderful time. and are planning our next trip there real soon. Orangefatcat

Terry

• Carmel
    Carmel

So am I to believe you had your kitten with you?

carm

• LuckyLucy
    LuckyLucy

A picture is worth a thousand words

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

And zees Kitty, she did not eat ze fish?

• Scully
    Scully

Orangefatcat:

Thanks for giving me a vacation idea :)

Looks like a great place for an apostofest-beach party-BBQ

Love, Scully

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

sounds like you had much fun

you guys just crack me up---carmel & six--lmao

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Wow, it is beautiful!!!!! :-O!!! I love the picture, Lucy. It looks so peaceful. |-)

Yeah, Scully, you're right. It'll be a great place to have an Apostofest BBQ!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Skully your idea for a get together for a BBQ and apostofest is a great idea, Sauble Beach is a blast, the pixs by Lucky Lucky are great. and you know what else the is Sauble Falls Provincial Park just a short distance to the beach and if you take a camping site on the east camping ground it along the river side it is gorgeous. it has all the amenities you need , shower and washrooms, It would be a blast. We could have so many there.

Skully do you want to arrange something for something later in the month or what? It would be great and the beach is great and the town is nice it has little shops with swimwear and floaty things and icecream shoops and resturant and dairy queen I have been going up to Sauble for 8 or 9 yrs now and its one great hang out.

Lets get together.

Edited by - orangefatcat on 1 August 2002 18:14:59

• bigfloppydog
    bigfloppydog

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty: You are soooooo right, the day a Sable Beach was excellent, the waves were great. I have sunburn on my back, my leg cramp is much better, at least I can stand, and thank goodness for those floaty toys we used, or I may have gone under with the waves. I really got a great kick out of you flashing your, well you know at us once in a while. That was sooo funny. Thank you for beating my butt at backgammon, I'll get you next time dear. Oh and so sorry the sea-gull pooood on you while you were trying to enjoy your picnic lunch. What a memorable day. I had a great time.

Luv you sweetie.

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

With a dear friend like you, bfd how on earth could I have forgotten about the pidgeon pooping on me and the bathing suit thing in the water. Girls you know what high waves can do to your top when the power of those waves bang down on you. And let me tell you mine were more out than in, haha Ah what a day.!! and Hubba Huuba Hunks on the Beach.

Yes Skully September can be warm at Sauble as well it depends on the warmth of the later part of August. You can expect cool nights, but nice days. How old are your kids.

May I suggest to anyone with children, this is one beautiful place to take the kids to , you should see some of the sand castles children make, its really amazing to watch them. Adults play volley ball, some fly kites and play baminton. Its all FUN FUN FUN.

Edited by - orangefatcat on 1 August 2002 18:15:42

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit