The Hare Challenge

by Fire Dragon 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

It seems that this thread may have been overlooked by a certain "bunny" new to the forum:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33442&site=3

I'm very annoyed by something I saw today on the board:

So, I go away for a few days and I now see somebody is trying to encroach on my moniker!
    WARNING: The poster posting under "dustbunny" is NOT me! In fact, I'm not entirely miffed about this, but I'm a little annoyed that somebody chose to use a name to close to mine...this will cause confusion, in fact, I noticed that in one thread somebody (Animal, I think?) refered to dustbunny as "dustrabbit"....

So, dustbunny, I think you might want to clarify that you are not me...

the ORIGINAL Dustrabbit

Edited by - dustrabbit on 30 July 2002 19:10:26

So how about it, Dustbunny? Why don't you introduce yourself to the forum.

Welcome aboard!!

-Fire

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

I swear this place is going to the rabbits...errr..bunnies..errr....heck I dont know....lmao

Welcome dustbunny to the board.

and welcome back dustrabbit (finally back on home land )

• Gopher
    Gopher

Spice,

This place going to the rabbits?? ROFL!! You do the multiplication!! Oh, never mind -- they'll do the multiplication for you!!

Gopher

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

tee hee

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Oh for crying out loud everybody knows the diference between a bunny and a rabbit....well maybe not

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

......CWAZY WABBITS!! ..LOL...OUTLAW

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp
    everybody knows the diference between a bunny and a rabbit

probably not fredhall

• Fire Dragon
    Fire Dragon

Fredhall only knows what the WTS tells him he knows.

-Fire

• Dustbunny
    Dustbunny

I didn't think that a name could cause such controversy. I knew there was a DustRabbit, but since bunny & rabbit do not look or sound the same, I certainly had no reason to think there would be a problem for the Rabbit. I've been reading the forum since my wyfe signed up & she has been after me for some time to sign up so when I finally did, I wanted to use a name she would easily know it was me. Since my nickname Dusty was already taken, I decided to use the name she gave me when we 1st started e-mailing to get to know each other. When she sent me the link this morning for the Rabbit's post, I felt I had been attacked & for no good reason. Now that I've had a chance to calm down, I've decided that to keep the Rabbit happy, I will choose a new nick & believe me I will do some research to make sure that my new nick is not similar to any other nick on this board. Are you up to the challenge wyfe to see if you can spot my new nick? I'm not going to tell you when I register the new one.

Dusty

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey DustBunny,I wouldn`t take it too hard.DustRabbit is a character and was having some fun with you ..CWAZY WABBITS !! ..LOL...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit