ok. i'm registered now. the party can begin.

by RedhorseWoman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Welcome, Riz, glad to have you with us.

• unanswered
    unanswered

riz-since you are(along with my wife:)) my best friend let me be one of the first to say how happy i am that you are here:)!!!

riz is the one who first showed me this site, and my only ex-jw friend in our community, so i have a large debt of gratitude for that. thanks-riz lotsa love. nate

• neyank
    neyank

Hello riz,
    Make yourself at home.
    neyank

• waiting
    waiting

Hello Riz & Unanswered,

Nice to meet you both. We used to have the leisurely time to start Hello introduction threads, but now we've passed the Coffee House stage into the Big Time restaurant in size 'round here.

So, hopefully, ya'll grab a table, plop your feet on the chair and relax.

Newbies bring Krispy Kreme Donuts on Sunday morning, btw. Red brings coffee - an old tradition she started, once we got her out of the Sex Forum. (old story, but it was hard work.)

waiting

Edited by - waiting on 14 March 2001 17:0:26

• Simon
    Simon

Thanks riz
    I hope you find this place as helpful & fun as I do!

• unanswered
    unanswered

thanks for the welcome, waiting-if we bring the donuts on sunday morning, who brings the beer on friday night?

• larc
    larc

I will volunteer my wife's home made beer. She makes the best honey brown I have ever tasted. I used to make home made wine, 50 gallons at a time, but haven't done that for awhile.

• unanswered
    unanswered

honey brown? you lucky dog, you.

• riz
    riz

Thanks for the warm welcome! So it sounds like we have the beer, the wine, and the donuts. Krispy Kremes, no less. So I'm thinking party at my house Friday night. Sound good? We can have a few drinks and maybe play 'Ring around the Reasoning Book.'

riz

• ShaunaC
    ShaunaC

Hi Riz! My first post was just a few days ago and the first person to respond, very lovingly and with much understanding by the way, was Nate. So any friend of his is definitely worth pursuing a friendship with as well. Besides, I'm always excitied to meet a new 20's something, not that I don't appreciate all you older ones! :-)

So welcome! Look forward to getting to know you!

Shauna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit