4skins' philosophy

by Fat Jack 10 Replies latest jw friends

• Fat Jack
    Fat Jack

Hi people: A client of mine suggested I take a look at the masculine/feminine threads here. She said it was hilarious and it is. I'd like to briefly address this issue, but not with the intent to be offensive. One poster correctly said that 4skins has the subtlety of a bull in a china shop. While there may not yet be a consensus there is a growing belief among conservative researchers that 4skins philosophy has merit. The androgyny issue might be likened to homosexuality. Many homosexuals come to accept their orientation while others can not and the latter are more likely to seek reparative therapy for permanent cure. So too with heterosexual women who have masculine characterisitics. Masculine women(they know that about themselves) need to accept their heterosexual abnormality and get on with life while others who want to regain their feminity should. I am not aware of any statistics that would prove either category is happier. Anecdotally (depending on definition) the latter category of women appear more happier and balanced. Gender shift, i.e. where males assume characteristics of the female and females the male, happens through history. It is never a good thing and is nearly always harbinger to social collapse.

• Incense_and_Peppermints
    Incense_and_Peppermints

"a client of yours"? riiight. (said in dr. evil's voice )

but i'm confused, not having read the entire thread, as to what you mean by "4skin's philosophy", or about "heterosexual women who have masculine characterisitics". are you talking about physical characteristics, or non-physical ones. just curious. deeply.

thank you,
    ~incense and peppermints

• sf
    sf

Hey Fat Jack ,

Nice to 'see' ya. Always.

sKally

• teejay
    teejay

>> One poster correctly said that 4skins has the subtlety of a bull in a china shop.

If I were you Fat Jack, I'd listen to the poster who said the above. He's right about A LOT of things.

btw, welcome to the board!

• Perry
    Perry

Gender shift, i.e. where males assume characteristics of the female and females the male, happens through history. It is never a good thing and is nearly always harbinger to social collapse.

Would you kindly supply some historical examples of widespread "gender shift" ?

Edited by - Perry on 31 July 2002 23:0:20

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You're stupid. Go straight to hell.

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

4skins' Dating Service

• patio34
    patio34

Hi Fat Jack,

Thanks for joining us and welcome.

May I suggest you use some paragraphing and maybe elaborate on your statements? Thanks.

• teejay
    teejay

Damn, Six! You got me rollin'!!

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I am being forced into bringing out my masculine side:

GET FUCXED!

I am sick and tired of reading "Newbie" threads that start like this.

"Oh, I just happened to talk to my dear friend 4skins and he/she/it thought it would be great fun to join a DB I know nothing about and discuss a subject I know nothing about." said Fat Jack.

Are you or were you a JW? Any relatives who are JW? If not, we don't care for your opinion.

Why not unlock your e-mail? Oh, I forgot, you and 4skins are one and the same.

Trolls all smell the same.

I am going to get ready for work-in my jeans and tee shirt. Walking those I-beams in a dress and heels is a killer.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit