New digital camera :-D

by Elsewhere 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Digital cameras can be useful for other reasons. Here is a pic I took of an old Dub at his literature stand outside Townhall Station in Sydney this morning:

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

Shoot Else, ur a really decent lookin' guy!

Kisses,

Moe

• Prisca
    Prisca

hehe.... I went picture-mad when I first bought my web-cam (with photo-options)

Nice pics Elsewhere, quite handsome actually

• Mackin
    Mackin

Hey Stephanus, so you did take that pic after all. But you didn't show his face.

Pic's a bit fuzzy bro.

Nice to meet you the other day.

Mackin.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hey Mackin! I didn't recognise you there without your tie! Yes, I'm back home from Auckland and thought I'd do something I've been planning for a while.

Unfortunately conditions weren't great - low light levels, therefore a slow shutter, and people walking past, along with the inability to set up a good shot without the bloke wising up. I posted a couple more pics on the TownHall thread.

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

lol stephanus! you still rock my world . i miss you and all your funky pictures, come by more often!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Hey BM, long time no see! I miss you too.

Here's a pic of me in Auckland at a Saturday night bash - I'm with the Portuguese Consul (who hosted the party):

• Solace
    Solace

Awww,,, Elsewhere is most adorable and quite a studmuffin!

I luv our new digital cam. It takes much better pictures than our older one. Not very forgiving though as it takes VERY clear pictures. I still have to work on the basics. Its pretty high tech and I am most definitly not.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Awwww Shucks....

• beepers
    beepers

Elsewhere- you are such a cutie!!

Amy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit