Blood Part 04 - Organ transplants: cannibalism

by JanH 12 Replies latest jw friends

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

I was so excited when I saw you had posted part 04! All the information you have been posting is really, really good. And to think I used to argue the blood issue incessantly. How foolish!

• Imbue
    Imbue

Jan

These are incredible articles! These articles reveal the ridiculous thought processes of these doctrinal practices. While reading these articles I've contemplated how unbelievable it's that these men actually convinced many of us they were speaking for God.

They have used fear and ignorance to control the congregations and it's despicable.

Edited by - Imbue on 2 August 2002 0:30:24

• The Alchemist
    The Alchemist

Wonder what the Society circu 1972 would think of pig's valves being used in heart surgery? Patients that go "oink oink?" My father had this option along with using a steel valve instead. The pig's valve lasts a shorter time but it does not require blood thining medication. My father opted for the more longer lasting steel valve. It was thought that with his age it was better to use steel than to risk surgery latter in his life when a pig's valve would wear out. My father went into elective surgery in 1998 for a pace maker. There was fear he would bleed to death as he was on his thining medication (no blood transfusions allowed) so he was taken off his medication. The operation was preformed sucessfully. And 3 days before he was scheduled to go home a clot formed in his heart and he had a massive heart attack destroying his heart. It took 3 days for him to slowly and painfully die. These WTBTS leaders are criminal murderers and should be tried as such. They have no qualifications in anything medical or anything else for that matter. Dave

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit