Jehovah's Witness woman refuses blood, then dies.

by Lee Elder 39 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Many years back someone wrote to Bethel with questions about the blood doctrine.Here is the reply he got.

Bangalore

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "The people who are rubbing their hands in glee over this woman's death, are the JWs who are profiting from the biotechnology companies that they work for, promote, and are invested in. Each death from blood refusal adds to the demand of the market..."

More people need to peruse this thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/315890005/lorenz-reibling-gives-interview-about-real-estate

If even just half of what Orphan has concluded is accurate, it's explains a veritable shit-ton.

• millie210
    millie210

From what I understand so far.

People dying for lack of a blood transfusion in a third world country is an ideal situation for the Org.

Why?

It shows other Witnesses how "faithful" ones act

It highlights the need to move bloodless technology to these countries

Many high level (rich) JWs are heavily invested in all branches of this technology. They benefit when this technology spreads.

These high level investors support and give monetarily to all the Orgs endeavors.

It is very similar to powerful politicians who are put in office by very rich people who want their agendas and ideals carried out.

In that illustration, the GB would be the politicians and the bloodless tech folks would be just who they are - the money people.

It was a brilliant idea when you think about it....your religion forbids blood? Find a way around that and get rich while appearing to do a good deed for the world.

I can see this really taking off in African countries where there is so much fear of contamination in the blood supply which is scarce already.

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    millie: I can see this really taking off in African countries where there is so much fear of contamination in the blood supply which is scarce already.

Bloodless medicine and blood management is already established in many African locations. Shannon Farmer, and other JWs, have been grooming the African blood market for years*. Bloodless medicine is already there.

South Africa was the first country to give approval for artificial blood. Africa is a great market for alternative blood medicine.

(fun trivia fact - the industry that profited the most from the AIDs epidemic is the bloodless industry.)

* I have the documentation to support this...just not sure where it is right now... :)

• millie210
    millie210

Thats the thing I like about you OrphanCrow. When it comes to backing up what you post....

you really bring it!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

OrphanCrow - "South Africa was the first country to give approval for artificial blood."

Even back when I was still in (and more-or-less a believer), I had grasped that artificial blood would be the medical Holy Grail for the WTS and JWs, purely for theological reasons.

It had never occurred to me, however, that it would also be a potential financial gold mine, particularly for the Organization itself.

x

The possibility of it being approved for use in the West now makes me feel very conflicted...

...the life-saving potential for artificial transfusable blood is undeniable, but the WTS could potentially benefit from it so much (both ideologically and financially), that it would make fighting them far more difficult...

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    vidiot: ..the life-saving potential for artificial transfusable blood is undeniable, but the WTS could potentially benefit from itso much (both ideologically and financially)

Yes, it is conflicting. The benefits of artificial blood are undeniable. However, those benefits do not extend to the exclusive use of artificial blood to sustain life. It is invaluable when blood is in short supply or a distance away - it is often used to keep somebody alive until they can access what really works - real blood.

In the meantime, it doesn't perform as well as real blood does. The WTS and the noblood propaganda, that is proliferated by those associated with the WTS, concentrates on the adverse reactions that are possible with real blood transfusions. What they neglect to say, though, is that adverse reactions when using Hemopure, occur more often than when using allogenic blood..

They always demonize real blood, and never reveal that artificial blood is riskier than allogenic blood.

The WTS, and the JW blood societies, misrepresent the facts about blood.

millie: When it comes to backing up what you post....
    you really bring it!

Damn you, Millie! Lol! Now I had to go and find what I needed to back up my claim. I had to dig really deep.

From the wayback machine:

https://web.archive.org/web/20101209175544/http://www.bloodmanagement.org/content/blogsection/26/155

The Society for the Advancement of Blood Management (a JW society - the "father" of all other blood management societies) was targeting the following countries as far back as 2005: China, Croatia, Australia, New Zealand, Austria, Latvia and Namibia, Africa.

*And the JW blood boys were in Russia, too. Funny how the company that manufactures Hemopure moved to Russia right at the time that the WTS was trying to get legal status as a religion. When the WTS didn't get religious status, coincidentally, Biopure moved their main operations back to the States. Makes a person go hmmmmm, doesn't it?

• flipper
    flipper
    This is an important thread which needs to be bumped up to the top
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere
    I read it all. Now I have a major headache. 😨😲😧😩
  • flipper
    flipper
    I'm going to make copies of this news printout and give it to the JW cart people in my home town. They need to read this

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit