Hey sister, have a knock on THIS door!

by ChuckD 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Reborn2002
    Reborn2002

Some of the hardcore Dubs would STILL knock on the door.. BELIEVE ME!

Although out of superstitious fear they probably would not knock using the testicles.. would not want a sexual DEMON to jump out of the door and grab them!

• kat7302
    kat7302

first time Ive seen it too.......

and even if it isnt, does it matter? so what if someone else has posted it before.....Chuck obviously hasnt posted it before and how much effort does it take to type "lol - nice one chuck"....but no, instead, you have to have the sarcastic comments...gees, when did some of you get so bloody cynical and grouchy. Considering the common denominator here, Im amazed that some of you even remember some of the basic human qualities you were taught.

• NewSense
    NewSense

If anyone is offended by the door-knocker in question, I would suggest that they simply imagine it as a guy carrying two giant pears by a hook. And I agree with Kat; some people here are just too friggin' uptight. They need to lighten up a bit or maybe procure a pair of tweezers so as to pull that king-sized burr out of their arse! Seriously folks, let's laugh just a bit more. After all, it is laughter that distinguishes humans from other creatures on earth.

"Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer."

• NewSense
    NewSense

If anyone is offended by the door-knocker in question, I would suggest that they simply imagine it as a guy carrying two giant pears by a hook. And I agree with Kat; some people here are just too friggin' uptight. They need to lighten up a bit or maybe procure a pair of tweezers so as to pull that king-sized burr out of their arse! Seriously folks, let's laugh just a bit more. After all, it is laughter that distinguishes humans from other creatures on earth.

"Si Dieu n'existait pas, il faudrait l'inventer."

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Even as a JW, I would have thought this was funny, and yes, I would have knocked anyway. Of course, depending on who my companion was at the door, I most likely would have put on the appropriate expression of disgust

Dana

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Wow what are those? I missed them too. If that woman knocks on the door she's nuts,

• kat7302
    kat7302

newsense....two pears??????????????

lol - okay, I guess you can look at it any way you choose!

actually, this has just reminded me of summat............

Im not taking the mick here, this guy was an artist and didnt let his affliction ruin his life but you have to admit there are similarities!

• Lapuce
    Lapuce

I remember someone sending me this in an E-mail sometime ago, I did get a laugh out of it, Yes I know many JW's that would still pick up that knocker!!!

Lapuce

• Mac
    Mac

I don't see why this would intimidate a witness, they're always holding the bag!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit