I HAVE A QUESTION?

by tiondaj 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• tiondaj
    tiondaj

HELLO,

MY NAME IS TEE. I'M NOT A JW I'M JUST A CHRISTIAN WHO IS CURIOUS AS SOME PEOPLE OUT THERE. MY QUESTION IS (FOR THE JW'S OUT THERE) WHY DON'T YOU BELIEVE IN HEALING OTHERS? IT CLEARLY STATES THAT IN THE WHOLE NEW TESTAMENT THAT GOD GAVE US POWER AND AUTHORITY TO HEAL SICKNESSES. PLEASE READ LUKE 9:1,3

THANK YOU

PS SOME PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND?

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Tee,

I can't ignore what the scripture say. Also the scripture said that healing will done away with. And what is better than healings and speaking in tongues? It is love.

• Tammie
    Tammie

BULL FREDHALL. Healings are still done today. I am living proof. The one day when healings are over are when we are perfect. And you can't tell me other wise.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Tammie,

If someone can raised the dead up then TRUE healing exist.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Fredhall and Tammie should go to the Kingdom Hall and stuff before answering the questions. Let me do a little research and I will get back to you tiondaj.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Bleep,

You need to open your bible.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

JW's believe in healing others. Some are doctors.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I am sure the question is about FAITH healing?

• SYN
    SYN

Hi Tiondaj,

Well, all those miraculous healings are documented in a 2000 year old book. The Witnesses are smart enough not to try and promote the idea of miracle faith healings, purely because it would discredit their teachings quite rapidly.

They do believe that Smurfs are demonized, though.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

LOL @ Bleep and Fredhall You guys are so funny sometimes.

LOL @ SYN But that is true.

Edited by - sunshineToo on 29 July 2002 17:11:5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit