Deception From District Convention

by Mister Biggs 15 Replies latest social current

• Xander
    Xander

(I'm really fighting the urge to email the author a really quick note: "I just read your piece and can only wonder - if you actually attended, and this is the entire impression you got of the assembly, you are either a JW yourself or a retard. Please have your eyesight and hearing examined before writing another piece. Thank you.")

• Mister Biggs
    Mister Biggs

Xander-

The reporter did kinda resemble the make-up artist. Perhaps she was wearing a wig?

Seriously, though, I am going to fire off an e-mail to her in a few minutes.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

I agree!That reporter sure did look like the Make up artist!

I smell a RAT!

I think her picture in the first shot was taken a while back..Probably when she first started her job! Her hair grew since then.

Really enjoyed the post! Thanks...Really loved your own comments!

Golden Girl

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl
    Lack of modesty is what led to the sexual abuse of children by priests.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Oh yes, I was an extremely immodest child. That's what made my elder father abuse me.

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Oh yes, I was an extremely immodest child. That's what made my elder father abuse me.

GGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

You tell 'em, Wolfgirl! Please email this gullible insensitive bitch and set her straight - tell her all about the abuse you received for your "immodesty"!

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark! How do these "journalists" get these jobs?

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bttt.

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit