Did you want to live in paradise?

by haujobbz 12 Replies latest jw friends

• MikeMusto
    MikeMusto

I would like to live in Paradise becuase this is Gods purpose

• Xander
    Xander

Personally, I think this whole 'perfection in paradise' thing is a bad deal for all the viruses and parasites in the world. I mean, aren't they living things, too? Who decides that human life is so much more important than theirs? Shouldn't THEY have everlasting life and 'perfection', too?

And, since animals won't be eating each other, what's to keep the bunny population under control? I mean, DAMN, those things can BREED!!

And, personally, I take exception to this whole only two resurrections thing. I mean, sure, we won't die of old age or sickness anymore - but, what's to say accidents won't still happen? I mean, falling rocks, lightning strikes, forest fires, collapsing buildings/caves/bridges....

--------------------------------------

Incidently, I was always against paradise because I'm something of a history buff. MilHist, especially. That whole 'learn war no more' thing is a REAL turn-off. I LIKE studying about the great generals and admirals of history.

In short, the paradise as the witnesses painted it is not only just a little problematic, but a lot boring.

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

I remember being 8 and crying because I didn't want to live in paradise if none of my friends from school, and none of my grandparents were going to be there.

I still sort of feel that way. I mean with all the bad crap my witness friends were doing there was no gurantee that they were going to make it...yeah like I really want to spend an eternity crying because my dear friends couldn't make it to frolick with the pandas and tigers??

I wonder if you could commit suicide in the paradise?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit