Aotearoa - anyone from here?

by Hauora 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Cassiline
    Cassiline

How about Elmer Fudd Lew?

Hauwowa, I too am vewy suspect of newbies that swip in hewe in the dead of night and wish to make contact, but set demands upon intewnet sites. Oh, dat scwewy wabbit! So, to pwopewwy ensuwe ouw safety, can you teww me what the Watchtowew Study Conductows fouwf qwestion was duwing the Watchtowew Study hewd on the thiwd congwegations meeting at midnight duwing the snowstowm that spawned the avawance which fweed the skiews that feww into a cwevace but had theiw NWT wif them fow comfowt and pwayed fow wescue, which happened on the 17f of June 1947? ~~ Dakota Red-Elmer Fudd
  • RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

Well, sweetie, if you think this site is suspect, then perhaps you should be posting your inquiry on one of the bona-fide, anal, locked, we-got-rules-and-we-ain't-lettin-YOU-in sites? Oh, perhaps you DID try them and weren't accepted? Oh.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Cassiline, as a huge Looney Toons fan as I am, you cracked me up

Thanks, I needed that

Lew W

Watchtowew Decwuit

• Hauora
    Hauora

Thanks for your help Becks - have sent you an e-mail! and to everyone else thanks for your enlightening and entertaining suggestions! we can play with words till a new dictionary gets published!!! Dakota Red - your a laugh mate! go hard! - you can have it! Why even bother replying to a subject like mine! when its of absolutely no interest to you but the opening sentences which got up your gut! - hook, bait and sinker! Keep it up! Enjoy!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Hi Hauora,

I suppose I should tell you that..... nah, I'll keep Beck's little secret

But you can talk to me sweetie, I'm not DA'd nor DF'd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit