Bizarre contrast of 'Gospel' Coprolite!

by DocHouse 11 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Churches: Jesus switched bodies for you and has RISEN!

JW Org: Jesus has been ruling for 100 years!

Both equally ridiculous!~

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

What, no comments?!?! LOL!!! 

DD

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

You're spot on in your OP, DocHouse.

So, what's the answer, atheism or agnosticism? 

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    I will take it one further.....  Dubbies believe both.  They believe jesus switched bodies AND that yes been ruling for 100 years
  • Simon
    Simon

Christians believe Jesus gave up his earthly life / human body (the sacrifice) ... but was immediately given a new one. I'm not sure what that means for the alleged sacrifice - it makes it look more like swapping a rental car than giving something up.

Most JW's are vague on whether they believe Jesus was raised as a human or a spirit. The bible clearly has verses that say "flesh" and "anyone who say's otherwise is false" ... but the WTS promote the spirit angle and those scriptures are never chosen as the years text.

It is all ridiculous. The mistake many make is arguing over which is right and wrong when the reality is they are both wrong - it's just a badly written story. We may as well debate how exactly Lord Voldemort was when he rose again!

• DocHouse
    DocHouse
    LoveUni:You're spot on in your OP, DocHouse.

So, what's the answer, atheism or agnosticism? 

Neither in the OP, OR your question!

• DocHouse
    DocHouse

Simon: Christians believe Jesus gave up his earthly life / human body (the sacrifice) ... but was immediately given a new one. I'm not sure what that means for the alleged sacrifice - it makes it look more like swapping a rental car than giving something up.

>> True! They say he had an 'IMMOIRTAL SOUL'- thus he only switched forms.

According to the scriptures Jesus was resurrected again as a man (body missing from tomb), but was raised to heaven as, once again, a SPIRIT being, not a man of flesh & blood....

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Are you comparing the Gospels to petrified dinosaur shit?
  • Simon
    Simon
    True! They say he had an 'IMMORTAL SOUL'- thus he only switched forms.

Then tell me what he actually sacrificed? Did he give anything up? Isn't that what sacrifice means?

Sacrifice is the unknown soldier that gives his life defending a town of people he never knew.

Sacrifice is not being given rulership of the universe - that's just a damn good pay packet.

Jesus is a fraud.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

DocHouse - so the answer isn't atheism, agnosticism, churchianity or jw.org.

What is the answer? Lemme guess - it's 'DocHouse' 

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit