JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES WANT IT BOTH WAYS

by Perry 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JT
    JT

You don't know what you are talking about, How dare you question the tactics that Jah see fit for his organization to use- smile

GREAT POST MAN

I loved it- it was due to such questions and clear contridictions that lead me to have to reexamine what i was being taught

this one goes into the ARCHIVES

THANKS

• Perry
    Perry

db, and JT,

Your comments are spoken with wisdom. I hope you are right dungbeetle.

Glad to help Big Dawg.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great post!

A teenage witness who runs away from her unbelieving grandparents is a hero of the faith, while an unbelieving child who runs away from a witness parent is a prodigal child, lost to the family until he returns to his senses.

A smoking witness is defiling the body, yet the gossip that turned him in is a concerned sister. ( Titus 2:3)

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Very good points, it's funny how they have buzzwords so that everything suits them. It's a shame it's members can't tell they are in complete contradiction to themselves.

• Siddhashunyata
    Siddhashunyata

Thank you perry. Great sum up !

• Perry
    Perry

jgnat,

I'd forgotten about that one. That bugged me even when I was a kid.

Thanks

This topic has been irritating me for a while.....glad it stuck a chord with others :-)

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Wow...good points. I am contemplating sending that list to my sister, who is still deeply involved with JWs.

• Hauora
    Hauora

So Yesterday! get over it Perry! and get a life! Been there and done that and now I am one of Jehovah's Wittnesses! you are so out of date. Go hard mate! look out for the tread marks from the chariot!

• Perry
    Perry

Been there and done that and now I am one of Jehovah's Wittnesses!

I can assure you that you haven't been where I have gone.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Hey Hauora-

Some Witness! Do they teach you to put down other's opinions and be rude? BTW, we all have lives that aren't ruled and controlled by the WTS. It's too bad you will never be able to think for yourself and have a good, fulfilling, enriching life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit