Who am I again part 2

by Bleep 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

Here are most comments even after I said no name was provided for my quote. Sorry for adding Mr. Franzs name to the quote. It was a reader review from Amazon.com.

Hopefully I am not this:

Bleep use your brain. Personally, I think youre a fucking idiot. Mindless goofs in grammar have sucked deeply not to put 'words' in the mouth of someone! Me No name was provided. Damn, you are the most ignorant of your Self Righteous-Intolerant-Elitist-Bigoted organization. College student my ass. Before removing the stick from your brother's ass, first remove the telephone pole from your own ass. Me No name was provided. Bullshit.... Isn't lovely how do expect to graduate from college? Pain and heartache D8TA: The JW.com Troll-Killer strikes again! You dummy! Many more holes in Swiss cheese 8th grade education how you could so badly botch a quote you owe the board an apology Check out how this book is advertised people! When cut and paste quotations from other sites, it is good netiquette to mentions sources. Me No name was provided. Your 'scholars' you lack morals you are so ignorant me If I was an advertiser I would at least want real name accounts. Youre an IDIOT YOU KNOW, please put on your cape and save your fellow dumbass.......... you misunderstand... You spend you hard earned cash on worthless pamphlets. Me No name was provided. Let these assholes thread die having trouble getting laid Bleep?? Being the stout nothing to lose, and everything to gain... AFRAID AFRAID AFRAID such drivel uninformed here to stir up emotions coerced into donating twice you did not provide an answer You turn away from the truth everyday Me -So your saying I have to buy the book to see the real review? Time for a trip to the pharmacy Get a cab trollhide!!!!... Minor irritation major upset Mind games dominating gaining attention distracting list members write to the postmaster of the troll's domain. Go back to school Son, you've got some problems. Your hold on reality is more tenuous than I thought Bleep; the wheels are just shooting off your little red Witness wagon. A fucking moron? Embarrassment Bleepy Bleepy Bleepy past your bed time you ignorant jackass Me No name was provided. JUST IGNORE IT turn all active JWs into toad frogs holding a grudge

Sure hope I am this someday:

I think you've asked reasonable questions. Your critical thinking abilities will return as will your spelling prowess. Me - No one said I was perfect. I know at amazon.com and other online bookstores that many buyers have used the facility to give personal reviews of books. No name was provided thats understandable to get confused about who was talking about the book.

• Bleep
    Bleep

I know its a bad run off sentence in a few areas but they are all quoted from the topic of "Don't Buy Ray Franz's stumbling block book."

You can buy it if you want but It won't help you understand how it is to be one of Jehovah's Witness.

I would like to be thought of the "Or am I" section.

• NewWay
    NewWay

Bleep: You are a human being like the rest of us. That includes sadness, anger, protection of our deeply held beliefs, hurt over being verbally abused, etc. While I personally don't feel the urge to get involved in verbal assaults, I can understand the deep pain and anger that is rooted behind many responses in this way. Maybe this is not the place for you to be, or maybe it would be a good idea to give this forum a break for a while. Just a thought. Unfortunately for you and others in your current position, the majority here have set up their 'camp' in opposition to the WTS, so if you come across as wanting to stir up arguments, then you should not expect gentle responses from everyone.

As I'm an independent thinker and am not unduly swayed by what the majority think, I will pass on to you my hopes that you will find happier moments in the future, and whatever you do, you know that loyalty to God (Jehovah) is more important than anything else, including loyalty to a religious organisation. I would hope that like many of us who got baptized, yours was on the basis of a dedication to do God's will, not man's.

Kind regards.

• NewWay
    NewWay

Just a short note. "Crisis Of Conscience" deals mainly with the inner workings of the organisation. It is Ray Franz' book "In Search Of Christian Freedom" that deals with doctrinal matters.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey NewWay,always the gentleman.You are a good soul for trying to explain things to bleep.I believe your kind words will fall on deaf ears.Bleep is not interested in speaking the truth,only talking about truth,and he sure dosen`t like to read the truth..LOL...OUTLAW

• Bleep
    Bleep

NewWay has been able to tell a person the truth about this Forum. He has done what you have failed to do. And that is talking to a person the way he wants to be talked to. The Golden Rule in practice.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Bleep.

Given your hurt sensibilities as displayed above I must re-iterate NewWay's comment, one which I have mentioned to you before, that this place is not the place for you. You will continue being hurt if you present yourself and your issues in such an arrogant yet child-like way.

We would all welcome a gentlemanly discussion with a JW who is prepared to offer a defense of their viewpoint. For example, though You Know fires up the Board, he maintains a vigorous defense of his viewpoints, his answers are well thought out and it is quite obvious that he is very committed in his faith. As such, though he is often grossly insulted, he is never called a 'troll', and certainly never berated for lacking intelligence. I have not known him complain about his treatment from other posters, because he knows what to expect on an XJW Board filled with anger, pain and a diversity of personalities, many of whom have found a voice for the first time in decades.

I would concur with NewWay that your are better of reading than posting. I would also respectfully suggest once again that you try to educate yourself, not just on XJW matters, but also on JW matters a little better before you come here and try to sort out the world. Do you not understand that many of us have been Pioneers, elders, Bethelites, Missionaries, Special Pioneers and in my own case a Temp. CO. We know what we are talking about, obviously better than yourself. Show a little humility, turn down the rhetoric a notch or two and you will find that you will make some good friends on this Board, a more importantly your will learn.

Best regards, sincerely meant - HS

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo
    Bleepy past your bed time you ignorant jackass

Aww, now, come on, Bleep, I've told you to go to bed before, but I've never ever said the "J" word to you, though.

Are you misquoting people again?

• Bleep
    Bleep

sunshineToo wrote, "Aww, now, come on, Bleep, I've told you to go to bed before, but I've never ever said the "J" word to you, though."

You are right about that one. I fired up alot of quotes in one big paragraph which was wrong yet again I know. The period was missing on that one. That was only one sentance I made wrong. But it does show all the words that they used. I did not add any but it could look worse than it seems by reading all of it at once. That was the idea of smooshing them all together. Not too great of an idea to do the second time around. I'm sure it gets old fast. BUT, each word was made by a person that tried to put me down while using no self control. It is no wonder that they are not a JW.

• Bleep
    Bleep

So allow me to fix:

"Bleep use your brain."
    "Personally, I think youre a fucking idiot."
    "Mindless."
    "goofs in grammar have sucked deeply not to put 'words' in the mouth of someone!"
    "Me No name was provided."
    "Damn, you are the most ignorant of your Self Righteous-Intolerant-Elitist-Bigoted organization."
    "College student my ass."
    "Before removing the stick from your brother's ass, first remove the telephone pole from your own ass."
    "Me No name was provided."
    "Bullshit...."
    "Isn't lovely how do expect to graduate from college?"
    "Pain and heartache"
    "The JW.com Troll-Killer strikes again!"
    "You dummy!"
    "Many more holes in Swiss cheese"
    "8th grade education"
    "how you could so badly botch a quote you owe the board an apology"
    Me - Check out how this book is advertised people!
    "When cut and paste quotations from other sites, it is good etiquette to mentions sources."
    Me - No name was provided.
    "Your 'scholars'"
    "you lack morals you are so ignorant"
    me - If I was an advertiser I would at least want real name accounts.
    "Youre an IDIOT"
    "YOU KNOW, please put on your cape and save your fellow dumbass.........."
    "you misunderstand..."
    "You spend you hard earned cash on worthless pamphlets."
    "Let these assholes thread die"
    "having trouble getting laid Bleep??"
    "Being the stout nothing to lose, and everything to gain..."
    "AFRAID"
    "such drivel"
    "uninformed"
    "here to stir up emotions"
    "coerced into donating twice"
    "you did not provide an answer"
    "You turn away from the truth everyday"
    Me -So your saying I have to buy the book to see the real review? "Time for a trip to the pharmacy"
    "Get a cab"
    "trollhide!!!!..."
    "Minor irritation"
    "major upset"
    "Mind games"
    "dominating"
    "gaining attention"
    "distracting list members"
    "write to the postmaster of the troll's domain."
    "Go back to school Son, you've got some problems."
    "Your hold on reality is more tenuous than I thought Bleep;"
    "the wheels are just shooting off your little red Witness wagon."
    "A fucking moron?"
    "Embarrassment"
    "Bleepy"
    "past your bed time"
    "you ignorant jackass"
    "JUST IGNORE IT"
    "turn all active JWs into toad frogs holding a grudge"

Here we have just some lovely words of encouragement to stay a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit