Why Wasn't British Paedophile DF'ed When Convicted

by ErieGuy 11 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Nan:

The incident I related was here in the U.S., so at least the "unwritten rules" seem to be consistent here.

But there's the problem. How do you convince outsiders of such when it contradicts what the WTS puts in print? All the WTS has to do is plead "elder ignorance/disobedience" in a supposedly isolated instance.

Even in this case, the mistreated family in question, to this day, believes that this was an isolated case of "elder ignorance/disobedience", and refuse to blame the WTS system.

• deddaisy
    deddaisy

"You may think that it is "cute" for You, DedFool, and your cronies (as well as your multiple identities) to go around INTENTIONALLY spreading LIES about the WTS, but all of YOU are nothing but low-life pieces of SHIT who are so IGNORANT that you can't get it through your double-digit IQ brains that NOTHING HELPS THE WTS MORE than for STUPID EXJWs to post LIES, DECEPTIONS, and MISREPRESENTATIONS which the WTS then uses as their basis to lump all info about them as UNTRUE."-------ErieGuy

dedHead: .......------MadApostate
    FOOL: You can't PROVE that the WTS has received ONE SINGLE PENNY from their conditional ownership of the Rand Cam Engine Corp stock.-----MadApostate
    DedFOOL:What percentage of you is PURE STUPIDITY and what percentage of you is simply DISHONEST PIECE OF SHIT?-------ErieGuy
    Everytime you "snip-and-paste" this Deceptive BS, YOU PROVE YOURSELF A SATAN IMITATOR!!!----erieguy
    Deddaisy: You certainly didn't use your higher standards in cutting and pasting, nor in analysing the REGI info.-------MadApostate

YOU (and a LOT of other posters at this site) were KICKED OUT of the WTS because you don't have an honest bone in your body!!!!

AND DELETING ME OFF HERE WILL NEVER TURN YOU DEMONS INTO ANGELS

LIVE WITH THAT....SATAN'S SPAWN!!!---------erieguy

---------- MadApostate

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=32179&site=3&page=6

I guess you'd know about "multiple identities" wouldn't you? "SATAN'S SPAWN?" Maybe it's time they "up" your dosage.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit