Bikers are sooooo hot! (fluff)

by zenpunk 10 Replies latest jw friends

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

Well, I must digress....

I was traveling home from work last night when a biker and I both stopped at ajoining stop signs at the same time. I waved for him to go ahead of me (two roads were converging into one). He flashed me this goregous smile and went ahead down the country road in a blaze of leather and hair on his steel gray Harley. I followed him until I turned off at my driveway whereupon he gave me a goodbye wave. Now this guy was perfection in the biker way - I had to mop the drool out of my truck.

So, I must ask, are bikers the hottest people on earth, or what?

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

Ahhhhhhhhh..........YEAH!

I remember when I first met my "filthy".......instant attraction! Who would have guessed that we would be married later on?!

Last year I went out to Sturgis for the first time........I was geared up knowing that my hubby would be seeing bikini clad women and would probably trip over his tongue.......

I never thought that it would be ME that was having a hard time walking! HOT DAMN......you should have seen the men on the bikes!

But after the long ride home, my favorite sexy "filthy" biker is still my own hubby!

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

http://www.hellsangelsdago.com/

http://www.hellsangelsdago.com/hthmusic.html <<<<MUSICCLICKIT

Scootergirl we must meet!

My nick name (I know like many) when I was little was scooter I use to ride on the gas tank of my dads Harley and my brother rode on the back.

That was of course long before my dad became an elder and got rid of all his Harleys

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 July 2002 10:57:38

• zev
    zev

at the risk of tootin' me own horn...

yes we are !

• teenyuck
    teenyuck

I agree!! Did you mean men in the Tour de France? Just think how strong their thighs are!

• zenpunk
    zenpunk

My father had 4 or 5 bikes as well and he sold them when he became a JW. Was there something against Motorcycles in the organization (did it go hand in hand with rebellion or something like that)? He never had any Harleys but I remember as a kid riding on a blue Yamaha with a white stripe on the gas tank. I'll never forget how that bike smelt (nice!). My grandfather, before he died had an Indian from the 1920s. My grandmother sold it before his grave was cold (BOOOO!).

• FriendlyFellaAL
    FriendlyFellaAL

Puffsrule,

You are sooo naughty!

Brian

• FreeRangeChicken
    FreeRangeChicken

did he look anything remotely like this? so yummy.

(from erin brockovich)

most bikers are very courteous motorists

scooter did you lift your shirt? i wouldn't normally do anything like that, but if i were at a place like sturgis, i probably would. you almost got to... :)

the harley is more than a motorcycle... it's a whole movement/lifestyle. still, there are other cool bikes out there, like the ducati monster:

i've only ridden a few times (co-rider), but when you're on the back of one of those, hanging onto the rider, i don't know, you just feel really special...

Edited by - FreeRangeChicken on 26 July 2002 11:24:1

• scootergirl
    scootergirl

plmkrzy...........yes we must!

FreeRangeChicken......No, I didn't "lift my shirt" at Sturgis, but I did a few weeks back when I went riding w/my friend! It was really hot and we were with a group of about 10 riding. Bruce road up besides me and mouthed out "show me your tits" and for some strange reason I did! I blame it on the heat, but it was pretty liberating! I laughed when he almost drove off the side of the road. Guess he was suprised that I did something like that........sssshhhhhhhh.......don't tell "Filthy"! LOL

I have always had a fascination w/bikes and bikers. For my wedding gift my hubby bought me a 1999 HD Heritage Softtail.....custom painted to my favorite color (PURPLE!). It is my pride and joy......nothing like being a woman and being able to handle it!

I do have to say one thing, there are the stereotypical "bad" bikers, but for the most part, bikers and the most loyal and nicest people around. If I was broken down on the side of the road, I would much rather have a biker help me than a man in a 3-pc suit! We have a group of about 30 that we ride w/intermittently and each and every one of them would drop anything to help a fellow biker out.

Edited by - scootergirl on 26 July 2002 11:25:23

• FreeRangeChicken
    FreeRangeChicken

wow, your huband's awesome. you're so lucky to have him, and good friends. (i love hearing about all these former jw's being ~*~happy~*~

yeah that "bad biker" thing is a myth. every one i have encountered either on the road or in bike shops is very nice and i do believe they would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit