OFFICIAL: Bill Bowen Was DF'ed

by ErieGuy 36 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Edited by - ErieGuy on 26 July 2002 8:1:4

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

We haven't been able to serve the page you asked for.

NEVERMIND...DUH>>>>>>> I just woke up its4:30 a.m.

Edited by - plmkrzy on 26 July 2002 7:38:39

• Sirona
    Sirona

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uslatest/story/0,1282,-1906347,00.html

Its true.

• ErieGuy
  • ErieGuy
  • JBean
    JBean

Never you mind, Bill. They are dead wrong. May God continue to bless you and the others who've been so giving to help others. Jbean

• Dia
    Dia

Bill,

Now you know the truth of what it means to 'suffer for the sake of righteousness'.

Our hearts go out to you and we stand firmly at your side.

I think I am going to take pro-active action to disfellowship my JW family members. For 'conduct unbecoming a Christian' - cowardice, punishing the innocent and supporting those who do. Surely and absolutely for 'bad association'.

I will ignore them if they speak to me and I will treat them as if they are dead unless and until they come to their senses.

I believe the Bible is correct that bad association is bad for you and bad for your spirituality.

I'm sorry if they can't see the forest for the trees. Like a lifeguard rescuing a drowning person, there is a point where I have to say, I'm not going to let you pull me under, too.

I am completely available to support someone else who is willing to take the lead in trying to 'rescue' - or perhaps at this point I should say, to PUNISH - these idiots for their own evil-doing.

But, as for me and my household, we shall serve the Lord.

Edited by - Dia on 26 July 2002 9:22:22

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

I thought there was no hearing at all because the elders were hiding from the reporter who was with Bill at that time.

• zev
    zev

that trial was a mock, closed door, accused not present, untrained, kangaroo court judicial tribunal.

hang in there bill, you will be vindicated.

as it is, you have done so much to raise the attention of so many, it cannot go unoticed anylonger.

• ErieGuy
    ErieGuy

Philly Newspaper

Edited by - ErieGuy on 26 July 2002 10:7:5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit