Just told my JW parents Im pregnant!

by kat7302 28 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

kat7302 - glad that to hear your parents handled the situation well. Don't feel bad about the stuff you've said before - this site is a good place to vent, and the good thing is, there are plenty here who understand and empathise with you.

JT - you said it very well.

Just because a man says he loves you, doesn't mean he does.

• BugParadise
    BugParadise
    Kat~~>THEY WERE FINE! in fact, they were lovely. My partner is a close friend of my dads (he used to be a mini servant/almost an elder!)...but no lecture, no nothing..they were just supportive and loving! What a relief!

Yeah! I'm so glad they were fine and this must take a big load off your mind. As we get older we don't like to admit that parents acceptance means as much as it does. It might not mean as much as it did when we were just starting out as adults but it does mean a lot. Im glad Kat that this will not be an extra strain for you! Hang in there!

~Bugs

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Hey Kat,

What a relief to read your folks took it okay. I am very happy for you. I send you an e-mail as well.

Viv.

• kat7302
    kat7302

cheers for all your responses guys.

jt - i understand your comments about women leaving the WTS and then hearing what they need to from men but I think the greatest danger is the fact that when we leave we still trust everybody. I do think that has led to more unfortunate situations in the long run.

I think that life has thus far taught me to know when a man is sincere and in it for the distance so Im lucky that I am in this situation. It is too easy nowadays to go out into the world and find a partner who is only interested in one thing and there are plenty of women like this too, not just men.

Thanks again, I am trying to answer all the emails!

• SYN
    SYN

so many of our dear sister are never told how to find a man beyond wt qualifications which are:

1. attends all meeting

2. out in service reg

3. reaching out for mike handler, etc

yes a good society man-

Ah, all those "spiritually mature" microphone handlers are SOOOO sexy!

• Prisca
    Prisca
    Ah, all those "spiritually mature" microphone handlers are SOOOO sexy!

Maybe there's something phallic about those microphones?

I mean, the ones we had were at least 8 inches long, hard, usually black, and of a considerable girth...... I must have subconsciously had some fixation with that microphone, cos I used to love holding that thing!

• Matty
    Matty

Hey, I'm a good catch! I attend all meetings, out on the service regularly and I'm a deft hand with the old mike handling!

Nobody gets to the answer-upper quicker than Matty, and I know the difference between an omni-directional and a hypercardioid!

Why do I get the impression that this is just not impressing anyone!?

• Prisca
    Prisca
    I know the difference between an omni-directional and a hypercardioid!

ooohh, Brother Matty, I just love it when you talk dirty like that!

• kat7302
    kat7302

HANDS OFF PRISCA....... MATTYS MINE !!!!!!

I have often dreamt about the way you handled the mike Matty, I can imagine that you are an expert, a steady hand, calm manner, slowly caressing the long smooth pole as you make you way to the next person and stretching it out as far as possible to reach that furthest corner!!!!!

Why do I get the impression that this is just not impressing anyone?

You are SSSSOOOOOOOOO wrong Matty, ever since the day we first met on the forum I have been unable to think of anything else. Your humour and amazing personality have bowled me over and I have to say that I am more than a little impressed by you. I only pray that the time when we meet speeds up for I can think of little else. Not long now handsome and we can meet at last, I imagine that it will be almost like a romantic movies slow play where we run to each other in slow motion, arms opening and smiles beaming as we ignore all those people passing by and only have eyes for eachother. oh matty, Impressed????? You are positively divine darling......I imagine the long walks and romantic rambles we will take throught the cherry orchards..we may even pick a few as we go, we will laugh together and talk of memories gone. we may even visit the zoo together so that we can unite with the Pandas you love so much....Oh matty, say you'll be mine...say it Matty!

And who said that sarcastic humour was dead? Nah only joking, I think youre great Matty and I am VERY impressed with your posts, thanks for your reply once again. What dyu think of my artistic writing then huh?

• kat7302
    kat7302

only joking by the way Prisca!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit