Let it RAINN

by Seven 17 Replies latest watchtower medical

• stephenw20
    stephenw20

Zazu<

could you post the link you found your info on here at this board?

Thank you

S

• Seven
    Seven

Hi Zazu, Continue to spread the word. A site with good information: http://www.sexcriminals.com and http://www.Officer.com

There are state by state databases online that these sites provide links to. The information is out there to protect children like your granddaughter. Thanks for making a difference.

{{HUGS}}
    Seven

• Seven
    Seven

You may wonder why I included the Officer.com site. It provides many useful links to police department webpages and most wanted sites and a law section.

• thinkers wife
    thinkers wife

Seven, Zazu, and everyone concerned,
    Thank you for keeping this at the top. I would never want to see any child, man, or woman, have to go through the emotional trauma this induces!!
    Cheers!
    TW

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Seven,

Again, thanks for the links - most informative. I'm saving them for uture use...I have a 'feeling' they will come in handy.

Stephen, after I checked what Seven posted, I was sure this was just what you needed. Mine was only a 'local' list, and I saw no 'links' to other localities. :)

• Seven
    Seven

I'm bring this one back for the network's toll-free hotline.

• outnfree
    outnfree

And thank you for doing, so, Seven.

I accessed the link a while back to find out if any locals were on the sex offenders list and was appalled to find out that one of my grand-niece's classmates' father is on the list.

I am feeling rotten because this child decided in third or fourth grade that she wanted to be called "Nancy" rather than "Annabel" and we didn't always honor her wishes, thinking it silly. I now realize that she was probably splitting into a different personality to deal with her abuse. I also understand why the Mom was rumoured to have had a nervous breakdown! The fourth grade teacher always honored her request to be "Nancy" -- perhaps she had the REAL scoop. Anyway, this certainly alerted me to be AWARE if this ever happens again to ANY child with whom I have dealings.

By the way -- I don't know what all is happening in the child's life lately, but this year (5th grade) she seems to have no problem being "Annabel" again. Perhaps he's in jail. Let's hope.

What a nightmare!
    outnfree
    who thanks you again for this important thread

• Seven
    Seven

Hello outnfree, Thank you for caring and for taking an interest in this thread for the sake of other Annabel/Nancys out there. You're a good woman! Please share this link with others.

Seven
    who is thankful for people like you.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit