Why do only 144,000 go to heaven?

by Bruce144 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• blondie
    blondie

Nutcase or troll, we all make judgments. I have never been accused of being a troll that I remember, but a nutcase................

He was a dear man despite his fervor about a certain subject. When he died his non jwfamily came on and let us know and how much his fellow posters had meant to him.

Blondie

• davegod
    davegod

So what's the story here? Only an idiot would try to differ between 2 and 7 when the whole story is preposterous. Was he real? If so, my thought's go out to the mis-guided old man.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Blondie..You are one of the most trusted souls on this board..Am I missing something?..Your post would suggest so..Can you enlighten me on something I don`t know? ..Or ..Have missed..Thanks...OUTLAW

• davegod
    davegod

Nevermind, too sad

• blondie
    blondie

I encountered Bruce on one of the first ex jw boards I lurked on years ago. I doubt that anyone of us hasn't been accused of being a troll, even minimus couldn't shake that label for awhile and I think some still do call him a troll.

Outlaw, not too many label Blondie. I have far too many fans, but then Blondie isn't immune to constructive criticism.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Blondie..Always a truthfull soul..Thank-you...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Blondie..Always a truthfull soul..Thank-you...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit