Judicial Hearing-Elders Afraid

by silentlambs 61 Replies latest jw friends

• scumrat
    scumrat

unless some extra ordinary intervention happens like a miracle.

Jim,

Miracles are happening right now!!! The WT is being exposed for what they are, not only locally but nationaly and internationally as well. People are taking notice and there is more to come. They may not have to answer to HOVAH but they will have to answer to Ceasar

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

But if Bill DAs himself, then they get to have another excuse that the Silentlamb is done by "non-JW".

It is your judgment call, Bill. If you DA yourself, they might leave you alone but I have to say that you might lose some credibility to the other JWs who do not aware of silentlamb at this time. If you stay as a JW until they DF you, then you get to make them look really bad, but you might suffer more harrassment ( either verbal or emotional ) from current JWs.

You mentioned that there are some current elders helping you out. If you DA yourself, do you think you can still get their assistance? Or are they going to go with a classic policy of the WTS, shunning?

• Cath
    Cath

I wish you the best of luck Bill. Hang in there, you've got them looking like real ponces to the media and hence to the public. Don't let the bastards get you down. You are doing the world a huge service and I for one am grateful as I am one of those silent lambs who is not going to remain silent for much longer.

Best Regards

Cath

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Bill,your doing good.Keep this thing as public as you can.Don`t give in,don`t let them play their decietfull game.You got them on the ropes be patient.You`ll get your opening and you can punch them out(Figuratively speaking).Thanks for keeping us up to date.You know there is an army of us that care about you and your work..OUTLAW

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Thanks for sharing those pics Bill, it was almost like being there.

Stand firm Bill...you're legend in my books!

Beck

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Bill, this is the 5th time I have tried to post on what you are going thru, I just keep erasing it.

So for now, all I can say is that Denny and I are thinking of you , and wishing there would be a better outcome for you. Feeling a little lost tonite, we will be d/a tomorrow nite. I always thought this would be worse than death, when I was a JW. But really it is not even close to that, just hate the feeling of being misunderstood. I am sure you know more than we do about that. This is so unjust.

Whatever happens you know you have alot of support and many people who are grateful for your encouragment , your friendship and your loyalty. Even if the WT doesnt see it, we do.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Bill,

Hang in there and don't let them get you down. This is the very reason many who are D/F go through such a depression and even commit sucide. It is partially the trauma of going through the issue of being d/f and not being able to defend yourself during the process, is fusterating enough.

It is more than past time, for us to stand up and stop these character assignations by the WTS. You have brought out some serious allegations~ the WTS is not going to allow you to continue in your lifestyle. They are going to make you as uncomfortable as possible b/c you had the termerity to Question and take on the all mighty WTS. It was just a matter of time for all this to come out.

For now is the time for us to hit while the anvil is hot...change can be a painful process. You can only hope for the best during all this and Stand Firm in your convictions.

Xandria

• Simon
    Simon

Bill, I hope you and your wife can laugh at them for the clowns they are and are having fun pulling their strings.

"Don't let the bastards get you down"

• Room 215
    Room 215

Bravo Bill!

I can't help but wonder about those boneheads on the JC. How can the have any self-respect after having sold themselves out so slavishly to their Brooklyn masters? How can they make any pretense of being men of principle; for that matter, to being men of any kind?

• Dia
    Dia

...there's something metaphorically correct about them blocking off both the window light of God and the view from the outside world - with garbage bags.....dontcha' think?

;-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit