DEMON LIVING IN KENTUCKEY K H

by plmkrzy 10 Replies latest social current

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

This is serious stuff
    NEWS BULLITIN! DEMON RUMORED TO BE LIVING IN THE TOILETS OF KENTUCKEY K H
    Rumors have it the "Bog Monster" is said to be a close relitive of the legendary "Smurfs" from the town of "Urban Legend" somewhere off the coast of California.
    This camode demon was last sighted in a KH in Kentuckey. What was it doing there? And what does it want? Are among the questiongs our theam of experts are working around the clock to find answers for.
    Inspired by the cleanest people on earth thread

• plmkrzy
  • minimus
    minimus

somethin' like that appeared in my toilet one day....now i know what it was.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

I wonder what the view is like from his perspective, looking up.? Euggg!

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

Thankfully the elders are aware of this situation and last night taped garbage bags over the windows and locked the doors to keep IT from escaping.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=33022&site=3

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    I chose to wait for any witnesses to appear to testify against me. None showed up. After the reporter left the elders peeked out the window and saw me setting out side, then the strangest thing happened, they taped trash bags over the windows and it appears they locked the front door.

ROTFLMAO!!!!!HAhahahahaah.my side hurts........

Edited by - plmkrzy on 25 July 2002 12:44:44

• Crazy151drinker
    Crazy151drinker

So now we know whats been up YOU KNOWs ass! LOL

• gypsywildone
    gypsywildone

Lol@ all of you, especially crazydrinker! maybe it cme from the neighborhood wind chimes. or perhps, a smurf doll.
    You know, have you been playing with trolls GAIN?

• Nanoprobe
    Nanoprobe

What actually happened at the Kentucky Kingdom Hall last night . . . . . . . . . .

Elders were busy fighting off the Toilet Demon , when surprisingly enough the local press got "wind" of the story. There on the front step was the Paduch Sun Reporter, the elders invited him in to discuss the situation. They made a deal to give him the story later if he would cover over the whole thing so as not to panic the public. (They have previous cover up experience so it was easy to negotiate) Deal done he leaves, they tape over windows, lock doors.
    As they are driving off one elder says, "Wasn't that Bill Bowen in the parking lot?"
    Other elder slaps his head and says, "Oh, I forgot all about Bill."

And no, Crazy151drinker, the toilet demon was not discovered by YouKnow, because if YouKnow actually got close to a toilet then he won't be so full of . . . . . well, You Know.

Edited by - nanoprobe on 25 July 2002 13:51:49

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey guys, wouldn't it be fun if some kind of remote controled electronics could be snuck in to KH that would cause one to think the place was haunted by demons?

Get the picture of a crowd of jw's fleeing the kh in terror? Oh that would be so cool!

I wish I had the tech. know how to rig that up. Oh no, I would also need the balls to get in and do it.

Forget I even mentioned it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit