RIP Tequila :(

by SpiderMonkey 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• SpiderMonkey
    SpiderMonkey

I don't why I'm making a post of this, just because I guess... My dog died this morning, run over by a car... She saw a bunch of kids on the other side of a busy street, slipped out of the collar and ran for it... She didn't listen to me & she was dead before I even got to her :(

In loving memory of Tequila "Mockingbird" Casey, c. 1994-2002, the most beautiful, loving dog ever...

• Crystal
    Crystal

Sooo sorry about your lose.That happened to my dog also.It really hurts , just like losing a family member.

• wasasister
    wasasister

Dogs have been among the most loyal, faithful, forgiving, and trusting friends I have ever had.

Lifting a shot-glass of Tequila for your loss.

What breed was she?

Wasa

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

(((Spider))) I cannot imagine how that feels

• COMF
    COMF

Lo siento, Monk.

"Old dogs care about you, even when you make mistakes...
    There ain't but three things in this whole world
    That's worth a solitary dime, and that's
    Old dogs, and children, and watermelon wine."
    - Tom T. Hall

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

Oh man, that is so sad. So sorry you had to see it . My pug got ran over by my sister in law , but i didnt see it happen thank goodness. She was my baby. I got another pug, but a boy this time and he is starting to reach a place in my heart ,but she will never be replaced.

There is a guy that come in here, I think his name is LB if I am not mistaken , and his dog died a couple of weeks ago. It was hard for him too, we all feel for others when their companions die.

Sorry about your dog, spider, .... LyinEyes(Dede)

• Sabine
    Sabine

(((((So sorry to hear about you dog)))). I was just thinking today of my dog, a bishon named Beau. I gave him up for adoption after my daughter's death, I was just too depressed to take care of him. I miss him all the time.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed

Sad, Spider. A dog can be a loyal companion and loosing one can hurt a lot. My son-in-law had to have his dog put down a few years ago. He had had him for about 18 years. The morning the poor thing was to be put down, he crowled into a chair and just went to sleep. He and my daughter both felt so guilty as if the dog knew they were putting him down and willed himself to die at home, instead.

I'm really sorry to hear about your losing a faithful companion.

Lew W

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

((((((((((((((((((((((((Mike)))))))))))))))))))))))

I am sooo sorry to hear that. She was beautiful and will remain so forever in your heart.

Carol

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Spider - this breaks my heart. I too, have lost a fuzzy loved one that way. She was a Shar-Pei named Buffiken-Star. I was shattered afterwards.

Please take the time to mourn your loss. Tequila was family to you. Don't minimize any of it.

And please keep us posted on how you're doing. You'll be in my thoughts.

hugs, Mimilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit