Mario Kempes At It Again...

by Valis 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Valis
    Valis

This troll or whatever it is sent me this today. I think MK is an alias for someone who still posts or trolls on the board. Perhaps the only reason jackass would try and sen me something like this.

Please see this link for further info on Trolls..

http://www.teamtechnology.co.uk/troll.htm

To: [email protected]
    Cc: Subject: Don't Delete - Make $20,000 in the next week!
    Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:57:14 -0600
    Message-Id: < [email protected]>
    X-Gcmulti: 1
    Reply-To:[email protected]
    X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2615.200
    Received: from unknown (HELO spf0.us4.outblaze.com) (205.158.62.68) by 205-158-62-83.outblaze.com with SMTP;
    24 Jul 2002 23:53:20 -0000
    Received: (qmail 3894 invoked from network); 24 Jul 2002 23:53:20 -0000
    Received: from spf7.us4.outblaze.com (205-158-62-41.outblaze.com [205.158.62.41]) by spf0.us4.outblaze.com
    (8.12.5/8.12.5) with ESMTP id g6ONrKcn018311 for < [email protected]>; Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:53:20 GMT
    Received: from 191.1.38.9 (host-192-112-2-60.dfwairport.com [192.112.2.60] (may be forged)) by spf7.us4.outblaze.com
    (8.11.6/8.11.6) with SMTP id g6ONrJm29521 for < [email protected]>; Wed, 24 Jul 2002 23:53:20 GMT
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
    Delivered-To:[email protected]
    Return-Path: < [email protected]>
    Mime-Version: 1.0

Show Basic Headers
    Previous | Next | INBOX

WAIT! DON'T HIT THAT DELETE KEY! I KNOW YOU'RE SKEPTICAL, I WAS TOO, BUT THEN I SAID "WHAT THE HECK!", 
    AND IT WORKED! TRY IT, PROVE IT YOURSELF! MANY PayPal members have little or no balance in their accoun
    t. Here is a way for those PayPal members to get some money in their account very fast and easily...and with
    a risk of ONLY 75 CENTS!!! You can have hundreds or thousands of dollars in your account very quickly!!!
    This is a completely anonymous and privately-run program; a self-liquidating LOAN not run by any one person.
    Send $0.75 to the PayPal email account in the number 1 (#1) position. Then delete the email in the #1 position
    and move every email up one line. Put your email address in the number 4 (#4) position and send
    this entire message to as many responsible people as you can. "Perfect" performance by as few as 10 people
    will bring you $7,500 in $0.75 loans very quickly. Risk only $0.75 and see!!!
    [email protected]
    2. [email protected]
    3. [email protected]
    4. [email protected]
    Email to responsible people who want easy and very fast cash!!!
    Now is the time to rebuild your PayPal account with borrowed money.
    Loans that are self-liquidating over time. IMPORTANT: This is FAIL PROOF!!!
    But it must be done EXACTLY according to the instructions. Please, do it exactly correct, or
    don't do it at all. Don't have a PayPal account??? You receive an instant $5 for signing
    up and $5 per referral!!! Click here: https://www.paypal.com/refer/pal=QX4MJCS5VE6XL
    Sincerely, 

District Overbeer

Edited by - Valis on 24 July 2002 20:12:42

• JeffT
    JeffT

I got it too. Deleted it before I even finished reading it. I may pull it out of the deleted items file and forward it to the state attorney generals office. Spam is against the law here, and if it was a regular letter the post office would treat it as fraud.

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

I believe that the police might be interested in the whole history ofthis guy, starting with God_rules I think was his forst name.

You definitely can report him to his server, whoever that is.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Just deleted mine a couple of minutes ago when I read my e-mail. Yesterday I received one from a Dr. Ibe Solomon. Looked fraudulent. Deleted that one as well.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

i got it too. *delete* :P

• COMF
    COMF
    Email to responsible people who want easy and very fast cash!!!

ROFL!!!

• Cath
    Cath

I also got this e-mail from this Mario whoever he is and I didn't even open it, just hit delete. I am not stupid and when someone offers me the opportunity to make $20,000 in a week I smell a rat.

Maybe this will give this person the message not to even bother to send me anymore of this crap. I am very suspicious by nature and will not open anything that comes from someone I have never heard of. Saves time and money with the virus aspect even tho I have an anti virus program installed. I have heard of some virus or other that can actually attack the anti virus program and wipe it out so wether it is true or not I am taking no chances.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Isn`t MK Yo-yo/Sexyteen ect..ect..Simon would know,perhaps he`ll pop by...OUTLAW

• avengers
    avengers

I got it too. I get loads of that sh.t. I deleted it.

Gone.

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe I should contact his employers and send them details of how much time he is wasting at work and how he is misusing their equipment to possibly comit crimes?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit