ARE U REALLY REWARDED AS A FAITHFUL JW WHEN U DIE?

by Mary 12 Replies latest jw friends

• dolphman
    dolphman

Hey Fred

Mary used the example of a catholic and a jw. A catholic believes in god/christ. So what are you talking about?

Basically she's saying if everyone is getting a free ride, why not forgo the boring meetings and bad district convention dramas?

• Mary
    Mary

FREDHALL WROTE: ".....Are you going to tell us not to have relationship with God and Christ? I don't know about you Mary but, if I die today, I hope I have a good relationship with them....."

Fred, as per the troll you are, you are twisting the words to say something stupid, which seems to be your goal in life. Did I say anything about not having a relationship with God and Christ? If you bothered to do your research though, you'd realize that the average Dub is not allowed to have a "personal relationship" with God and Christ; after all, according the the Borg, Christ is only the Mediator for 144,000, not for "man" in general, like the bible says.

My point was: if a JW died today, he or she is given the exact same hope as someone who is Catholic or Protestant or Mormon or Athiest, according to the JW teaching: life on a paradise earth. So if the hope is the same, then why the hell would anyone bother putting themselves through all the man made rules that the Society teaches are necessary.......

Edited by - MARY on 24 July 2002 21:3:54

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Read posting Rule Number#8....................................................OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit