Not just another Bible.

by Bleep 65 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

The Watchtower Society got the info from the Bible. Yes I should have paraphrased a couple of lines. No one said I was the best poster on this site or the best quoter.

• larc
    larc

I agree Bleep, you are neither the best poster or the best quoter. In the future, please use proper references. As you might realize, you have very little credibility. Your work is very poor, but of course, you can improve, since we have given you a special needs talk.

• Farkel
    Farkel

little toe,

:What's the most unbiased translation that you've come across?

Well, I'm not a recognized scholar or anything but I highly reccomend the "Farkel World Translation of the Wholly Scriptures." It's easy to read and understand. Anything I didn't like from the original manuscripts I cut out, so it's only three paragraphs long. Since I couldn't understand any of the original languages, I had to make up those three paragraphs. Other than that, it's pretty damn accurate and faithful to the original meaning, whatever THAT was.

Farkel

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    No one will try to question the Watchtower here since it is backed up by the Bible.

Where have you been these past few years????????????????????

Bloody ridiculous twaddle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I notice that this long thread was started by some obsequious sounding plug for the NWT. I guess this WTS apologist has got what he wants.

Ozzie

• berten
    berten

The NWT is not even good enough as toilet paper:

the sheets are too thin and don't absorb very well.

That's why (Amongst other reasons) I burned my copy of the NWT...

• Bleep
    Bleep

The New World Translation works just as good if not better than the other Modern English versions of the Holy Scriptures. It can be used and is readily available from any Jehovah's Witness free of charge, donations accepted. I am getting better with spelling. The only reason the NWT could be called better is because it is free and God's name is used. I still have to look into why the name was translated from hebrew to English >(Jehovah). Please bear with me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit