Discussion forum for anything NOT JW related

by Bleep 52 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Bleep
    Bleep

WWW.JEHOVAHS-WITNESS.com
    Discussion forum for anything NOT JW related
    ... Apostates are welcome !

Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong Bla
    Bla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong Bla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong BlaBla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong Bla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong Bla Bla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong Bla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong BlaBla Bla Bla Bla Sin OH yes! Bla Bla Bla Wanna Be Bad Bla Bla Bla We can do what we want haha Bla Bla Bla Make Jehovah be sad he is wrong Bla

• Valis
  • Bleep
    Bleep

Yea and since everyone IS welcome then that would invite the "trolls"

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    if you do get involved in anyone, seek out verifiable data. Trolls will provide some data that will lead to dead ends; real people will provide some data that is open-ended and leads to a myriad of sources which enable you to verify their genuine status

Valis, this applies to any active JW :-)

• toddy
    toddy

Bleep....what is your problem?

• Bleep
    Bleep

Good point but who has the most published book? I bet no one knows except JW's.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    Yea and since everyone IS welcome then that would invite the "trolls"

And you are here, aren't you?

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    Good point but who has the most published book? I bet no one knows except JW's.

Who is the wrong question, I think you mean what is the most published book..

The Answer: The Bible..

And, did you know that your organization has only been publishing the bible for the past 100 years, while the rest of the world has been publishing the bible for about 2,000 years?

If you mean who, then you have to state that there are many publishing companies, besides the Watchtower publishing company, that produce copies of the bible. And there are many versions of the bible, besides the NWT.. Your company only produces the NWT, while many other publishing companies produce different versions at the same time.. I have a NKJ, KJ, and NIV all published by the same company!!!

And, No, I'm not nor have I ever been a JW!

And finally, it's all in how you interpret the bible that's what causes you to keep reaching dead ends...

Edited by - itsjustlittleoldme on 24 July 2002 13:51:2

• Gopher
    Gopher

I thought Bleep was here to help promote understanding of the JW's point of view.

Apparently, Bleep is just starving for attention. Bleep bleep bla bla bla.

Bleep: Go grow up somewhere and then come back and make a sentient point or two.

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Bleep,

Do you think I'm an apostate, too? ;-( Bleep, do you think the WTS is doing perfectly alright in every aspect? ;-(

Bleep, I'll take it as you don't believe anything said in this forum. Bleep, can you face a alleged victim of child molestation?

Bleep, can you look into her eyes and tell her, "You are a liar and apostate. And you're going to die at Armageddon"?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit