Does it taste salty to you?

by finnrot 13 Replies latest jw friends

• finnrot
    finnrot

I went down on an anchovy pizza one time, and it was just too salty.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

I like anchovies. Like tuna even better.

• finnrot
    finnrot

I accidently bit into an anchovy pizza one time, and every fiber in my body told me to spit it out.

You might as well go out into a field and sidle up to a cow and share a salt lick.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Oh no! Anchovies is great, an American Pizza Hut pizza, with cheese and anchovies. Mmmmm, just tastes great. Unfortunately for me, here in the Netherlands, pizzas taste differently.

O now why did you have to bring anchovies up? Now I have a craving right for those pizzas and nothing I can do about it!

• finnrot
    finnrot

Vivamus, if you like Pizza Mut, then you should LOVE Round Table pizza. Round Table is the best chain pizza out there, in my opinion. I'm at work now, so I think I'll eat my tuna sandwich. yum.

• butalbee
    butalbee

I never realized how salty the ocean tasted....

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Finn, That is sooo mean of you! Out here there is simply no place where you can get a decent pizza.

• kat7302
    kat7302

Im obviously missing something here or am seriously perverse in my way of thinking.............are we really talking about anchovies???????????????/

:-)

• minimus
    minimus

I WENT DOWN....hmmm......ON AN ANCHOVY PIZZA.....o. k.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Well Kat, uhm, I certainly am. If the others aren't then, boy, what will they think of me? [:|]

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit