ELDER'S WIVES AND CHILDREN

by minimus 23 Replies latest jw friends

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

minimus

Sometimes it maybe hard not to pass judgment on everyone based on a few personal expierences but unless you've actually been where you think it is you know so much about why not just leave it alone?

It seems to me like your attempting to ruffle some feathers. If I'm wrong, then I'm sorry but that just the impression i'm getting.

• minimus
    minimus

certainly wasn't trying to ruffle anybody's feathers and I don't feel every person goes out in service to gossip.but my experience is not that limited either.btw.... i said many people go out in service just to be busybodies and get the latest gossip....not all people.

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I'll say it again, the "ELDER ARRANGEMENT" needs to be disbanded. That goes for the strict, as well as, the, loose canon elders.

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

I can speak from experience and as an elder's kid you are in a fish bowl so everyone can scrutinize what you do, wear, say, hang out with etc. That is a terrible way to live at such a young age, that is where hangs up start to form.

My Dad kept us in line and I am glad he was strict that kept us out of serious trouble. Not to say we would meet brothers from other KHs and hang out. We were never caught but if we were my Dad would have had our hides and not hid anything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit