Paul Berry Lost His Appeal In NHSC Today

by ErieGuy 13 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Disengaged
  • outnfree
    outnfree

What wonderful news!

I hope Holly and Heather can continue to heal. They are awesome young women with unbelievable courage and inner strength. They deserve a long rest from the psychological strain of the trial and appeal process. Peace, girls.

100 years in prison is too good for this monster!

(JR Brown -- are you PROUD to call this man 'Brother'?!)

out

• waiting
    waiting

Berrys appeal said the trial judge should not have allowed evidence that he also physically abused and tortured the girl. The judge allowed the evidence to be introduced to explain why the girl waited until she was 17 to report the abuse .

Now, isn't this just like a rapist. "Well, ok, I raped her for years.....but you can't tell anyone that I beat and tortured her for the same years. That's not fair."

And the poster who put up all the names of his character witnesses? Thank you. I hope all those good witnesses begin to wonder about what that beast did to their families while he was visiting and babysitting. Perhaps nothing - and I hope not. But a man of that filth usually doesn't just *stop.* I hope they have the openess of mind to at least worry about their children. Lol....probably not.

He has needs that he is compelled to quiet - and his needs are children.

waiting

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

You can read what these fine elders and pioneers had to say on my website. Many wished him to babysit their children. In the end the judge stated he thought the Witnesses had something wrong with them. It was my understand that Berry Aux pioneered the week before he went to the sentencing hearing.

I hope one of these article finds its way into the prison where Berry is housed. The reasons are obvious.

silentlambs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit