Is elvis costello still a JW?

by haujobbz 13 Replies latest jw friends

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

I always wondered how elvis costello (the singer from the shadows if you dont already know) managed to be committed to being a pop star and being a jw, any way i wonder if he is still one.I mean b4 i joined the jws i was a popular dj and the elders told me i had to stop doing it,so why wasnt elvis costello stopped i mean you cant serve to masters can you!!!!

• Larry
    Larry

Wow - I didn't now Elvis C was a Dub. I use to play his stuff all the time - I'm not really feeling his new stuff just the vintage Elvis (Watching the Detective, Everyday I Write Book, Allyison, Radio, etc) you know, when when he had 'soul' :)

Peace - LL :)

• Satanus
    Satanus

Maybe, if you would have made a series of large donations, they would have allowed you to serve the other master as well.

SS

• Matty
    Matty

I think you mean Hank Marvin!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Wow me either never heard that he was a Jdub

• haujobbz
    haujobbz

OOOOOOOOOOpppppsss i did mean good old hank marvin,i wonder did he write any of the kingdom melodies

• Matty
    Matty

Don't worry, accident's will happen!

• anglise
    anglise

Last I heard he is an elder and living in Australia

Anglise

• You Know
    You Know

No way. I bought one of his cds about 10 years ago and he had a song where he sang about not belieivng in Buddah, or Jehovah, etc. / You Know

• gumby
    gumby

Michael Jackson, the Williams sisters (tennis players) are dubs. You won't see these superstars on the pioneer list........they are weak and immature worldly thinkers......just ask 'you know'.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit