Ray Franz reinstated ???

by HaitianBoston 28 Replies latest social current

• Farkel
    Farkel

I heard Satan also got reinstated, but I forget where.

Farkel

• gumby
    gumby

Why yes......Ramond was reinstated and moved straight to the writing dept. and didn't pass go. The brothers told him he did such a fine job on his opinions of the organisation that they are going to make his two books the new releases at the next District Assembly!

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

This is so weird. I have lately been thinking that perhaps the GB was so desperate for credible leadership and thinking ability that they would approach him to come back and right the ship.
    Then I remembered that they do NOT revere thinking ability, or they would have kept him the first time around.
    Think about it: it would make some sense. He could draft a course for the org, help them issue apologies for all the past sins, and begin some common sense policies for the decades ahead; maybe we can finally get away from the bunker mentality and short term thinking that plagues the org.
    Just a thought......what do you think Ray?

How about you, GB?

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Like the Pope's brother is a Jw LOL

Jim

Hi Jim.

My brother IS a JW!!!!

The Pope

Edited by - popeoferuke on 24 July 2002 0:36:40

• avengers
    avengers

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!

Obey or die!! I am Jehovah.

• ItsJustlittleoldme
    ItsJustlittleoldme
    I heard Satan also got reinstated, but I forget where.

I wasn't aware that Satan was ever df'd from the WT.. I always thought he was the one guiding them :-)

• SYN
    SYN

HAHAHAHAHAH! GOOD ONE! <tears of laughter>

Ray Franz will be reinstated on the same day that the porcine aviators come winging their way out of the frozen wastelands of HELL!

Thanks for the giggle...what a ludicrous thought...

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

I'm certain this thread of yours is going to get a lot of taps. That's what you wanted right?

Karen

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

A ship named Titantic
    A blimp named Hindenburg
    A singer named Michael Bolton
    This thread . . . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit