How would you LOVE to do it?

by noidea 14 Replies latest jw friends

• libra_spirit
    libra_spirit

I liked Mums' idea best but instead of your worldy friends use a bunch of us apostates from another area. We will all go to the Kingdumb hall on Sunday and during the watchtower we will all start to raise our hands and raise some really interesting questions....very sincere ones indeed. Then at the end when the group gathers for the love bombing go with Mums' awesome idea and everyone hands out the letter of Dissassociation to them all complete with warm hugs and smiles, then we all leave together (((hugging))) one another and rejoicing in your liberation. In the lifting of the heavy yoke they have hung around your neck.

This will show them that first of all there is Love on the outside of the Org, and secondly that you have no fear of them anymore and no fear of the Org. It will be them who find themselves in fear, gazing at the ground, and maybe a few of them will actually get it. It should be very obvious to them as we leave who is carrying the Joy and the Love and who is held by the weight and the fear. God I would like to see what happenes in there after we have left, probably get so quiet you could hear a pin drop as people start to realize what just happened....and go into shock ...LOL

Edited by - libra_spirit on 23 July 2002 18:33:31

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

This is just a fantasy...

But it would be great if ALL the elders in a KH were to turn in a letter like the one Joe Anderson wrote and give it to the Circuit Overseer on the last day of his visit, right after the Public Talk on a Sunday. The CO would be totally speechless and

that would send a message to Brooklyn Headquarters for sure.

YoursChelbie

Edited by - YoursChelbie on 23 July 2002 19:36:10

• JanH
    JanH

Bring recording equipment to the meeting with the judicial committee, and then have a major TV station run it in the news on Saturday night.

Oh wait, I already did that

- Jan

• Gopher
    Gopher

Libra Spirit --

I like your idea. It's very well thought-out.

However, the idea of putting on a suit and tie again. Ugh!

• Xena

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit