WE AS AN ORGANIZATION NEED REFORM to HB

by Sunspot 2 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

((In order to make the title fit I had to snip one of HB's statements from "Are You Fair Minded?"))

HB;

You seem to have overlooked my question to you......I'll rephrase it:

If you truly believe that Jehovah is "running" his earthly organization today according to his will and purpose, and;

That each Elder is appointed through Jah's Holy Spirit...........(remember: neither

Jehovah nor his active force can make mistakes)

HOW can you even suggest that MAJOR REFORMS ARE NEEDED?

Wouldn't thoughts like yours be considered as having a "haughty spirit", or "independent thinking", when you present a list of items where you feel that Jehovah's direction needs reform?

Again, I am looking forward to your thoughts on this.........

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Hmmmmmmmmm.........

Dontcha just LUV GOOSE EGGS????

Annie

• Georgia
    Georgia

I'll give this question a fair try, assuming it is a serious question (may be wrong in that

assumption).

Note the baptism ritual: Read Acts where Peter is told to go to Cornelius, who is called

a righteous man (even though not a Jew, and not a Christian). Peter has to be convinced by

a vision that it's okay for him to go to this Gentile home, but when he finally gets there, he

explains Jesus to them, they accept the message and express a desire to get baptized.

Peter sees evidence of holy spirit coming upon them, and decides that it's okay to baptize

the whole household, not just Cornelius, the one God sent him to. Please note that

these people did not attend meetings regularly for six months, did not have a home Bible

study for any specified period of time, did not go in field service prior to their baptism,

and did not answer 80 questions to prove their knowledge and commitment to the elders.

They were baptized because they "believed" the message regarding Jesus.

This is one clear cut example of how the WT society needs reforming.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit