Emans BBQ and everyone......

by termite 35 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Angharad
    Angharad

It would be great if you could make it to the NW Matty(and everyone else!!!) - hope things work out for you, sorry we didnt really get to talk much as I was chasing around after my two sprogs most of the day!

• Matty
    Matty

It took me a while to come out of my shell Ang, I was a bit disorientated - it's what comes with being indoctrinated.

Simon, you have mail - I want you to edit a post, you'll laugh when you find out why!

• termite 35
    termite 35

Simon; great to finally meet you; after all the hard work you've put in, you're SUCH a nice man and very funny.

Do you realise so many of us would'nt have met or even left if it was'nt for you? I can't believe how much time and effort you put into this site; and you're both so busy with the boys and worketc too.

Is there a title above Supreme?I think you need one!!!

I hope I can make NW 'do' too.

Matty; we're ALL stunning!!!!!!!!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad

Well, I spend a lot of time on the forum but it's mainly fun (for the most part) and not too much like 'hard work' and at the end of the day I easily get as much out of it as everyone else - especially now we've been able to meet some of our new friends for real !

And of course Angharad puts in a lot of work. As head of the household I naturally claim credit for it though

It would be great if you could make it up here although it is a long drive (train or plane perhaps?)

• Simon
    Simon

^ That was me BTW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit