HoChiMin

Sorry for being so cryptic, it is short for:

Fu&$in A%% Holes

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Now I get it .... T/Y

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Zenpunk-- You say your mother wanted you to be more like so and so.

I have a good one for you. My mother was always on my case to be more THEOCRATIC minded.

She would say "why can't you be more like" super publisher. Well Years later I ran into super and he was also out of the org. I told him about my mother using him as a role model when in my teens. He got this grin on his face and tells me "well at that time my mom would give money to eat with and send me out in the service. I would promptly throw the magazines etc. in the trash take the money and go to the movies. Then I would write out the report on the many hours I had put in and I always placed all the magazines".

I developed an instant hatred for him. But it passed in seconds and we both had a good laugh over it.

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

Dare I say it? I was .

When I was just becoming a witness, I was overactive and terribly worried about my mum, who wasn't so vigorously becoming a dub. But I grew up, and stopped being one after 1/2 a year, became critical during my second year as a dub, became the worry of elders after that, and finally got the boot.... Now I am the true apostate

Viv.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit