Anyone in Florida, esp. Orlando?

by StinkyPantz 12 Replies latest jw experiences

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Anyone in Florida? Especially the Orlando area? I'm moving in about a year because things around here just ain't cool. My family and JW friends are gone so I'm ready to start a new life elsewhere. Orlando was the place I picked, they have a good school and it's warm all year round. So I'd like to make new friends when I get there.

Thank you!!

• MrMoe
    MrMoe

I lvie in Florida, but several hours away from Orlando... sorry ur having rough spot of it Stinky, glad to see you are getting on with things tho...

Kisses,

Moe

• SpiceItUp
    SpiceItUp

Orlando is only about 3 hours away from me and Moe. Safe4kids is in Tampa---much closer but we'll all get together for you....

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I live in Tallahassee. I'm not near Orlando either. Great tourist attractions there: Epcot Center and Disney World.

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Thanks guys! We'll definitely have to get together when I move down there.

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Hi--I'm in Orlando! Let me know what area you are moving to and I'll tell you what I know about the schools...some are good, but some are not so good. Look forward to seeing you sometime!

• gwyneth
    gwyneth

Duh, maybe you were talking about college! I was thinking something else. In that case, all universities in Florida are great! Go Gators! Or in your case, Go Knights!

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Gwenyth-

Email me!!!

• latinfemale
    latinfemale

I'm in Florida too. Sarasota County. I used to live in NY

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz

Latinf-

Cool maybe we can get together someday.

Share this