The incredibly white NAACP leader

by Simon 81 Replies latest social current

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

This bit temporarily broke my brain:

"I'm not necessarily saying that I can prove they're not [my biological parents]... But I don't know that I can actually prove they are [my biological parents]."

I had to re-re-read it to make sure I understood what she was saying (it's still early where I am).

After I finally did, all I could think was, "...how the f**k does somebody say something like that with a straight face?"

• Protarded
    Protarded

Ya know, I'm about tired of this whole "it's not ok to be white" movement. And if you are white, you better not be proud of it. And jumping shitballs, for gods sake don't dare be white and have a penis between your legs, that's racist. #killwhitey #check your privileges.

Well damnit, I'm a white male and I'm proud of it. The thing is if I were black, I would be a proud black man.

• rebel8
    rebel8

I find these giant fraud stories fascinating--those who fake cancer to get $, etc. It's so fascinating it can even happen in the Information Age.

This case is so blatant, worse than Catch Me if You Can.

• Simon
    Simon

She does seem to have switched her argument now to "just because you know I'm white doesn't mean you can prove I'm not black"

Sorry dear, you're obviously incapable of the most basic logical reasoning and how no clue about science.

Apart from the fact that we can prove who your parents are using DNA, we don't have to because WE KNOW YOU ARE WHITE !! We've seen the pictures!!

Next will be the claims that she was white, then turned black and last week turned white again. It's called an MJ360.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    • She does seem to have switched her argument...

This gal has went from stating categorically and repeatedly that she was born in a teepee, and this despite there being no "medical witnesses" to her being born in this teepee. But now the absence of "medical witnesses" is somehow supposed to cast doubt on her parents of record?

If her mouth is open she's lying. That's what is looks like to me.

She's got a serious issue, and I hope it does not advance to thoughts of hurting herself.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

As this story has progressed, I do personally believe she has a psychological problem.

She believes she can create her own reality apart from the logical, real, true reality and she, I feel, honestly believes it at a conscious level.

She would be ripe pickings for any high control organization if it gave her what she felt she needed. She would just shed her old personality and individuality, and put on a new one.

I saw the interview where she expresses her denial of being white, and she is to be pitied in my opinion. She is not living in reality. She is creating her own world and ignoring the the reality.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    I saw the interview ...

Her responses contain contorted linguistics and mental gymnastics the envy of Watchtower writers in training!

Everything she says is multi-media, and says nothing.

"Creative non-fiction"? Does than mean "Created fact," "Inspiring fact," "Ingenious fact," "Imaginative fact" or what? She's a loon in living colored.

• Simon
    Simon

The interviewers are terrible. They need to pin her down and get her to explain how the lies contradict her other claims as well as known, provable facts. They are just pandering to her madness and letting her get away with waffling meaningless nonsense.

Now if all this were just tall stories it wouldn't be so bad but it seems she's been using her position to bully, harass and hurt people.

Here's a question. If someone called her a racist name would it be racist?

• freddo
    freddo

She's a fruitloop plain and simple. Just be thankful she hasn't got kids. A prospective Munchausen woman if ever there was.

It's all about her. Here is my Psychobabble diagnosis.

In her twisted mind "Mommy and Daddy adopted black kids. She wants the attention they get; after all Mommy and Daddy chose them there kids but got lumbered with her..."

Dangerously twisted.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer
    If someone called her a racist name would it be racist?

Transracist?

I'm not necessarily saying that I can prove they're racist... But I don't know that I can actually prove they are not racist.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit