Add this to the X files!

by Bleep 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Bleep
  • Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Show me the letter with the "same exact wording" word by word that was sent in 
    1992. The following just got added recently. Are they quickly updating their 
    letters?
    "If you are asked, make it clear that whether to report the matter to the 
    authorities or not is a personal decision for the individual to make and 
    that there are no congregation sanctions for either decision. That is, no 
    elder will criticize anyone who reports such an allegation to the authorities"

My sisters case was in 1993/4 the PO didn't let us go the authorities.
    You'll soon hear about her case in the news (within this year).
    So what will the 5 elder committee, my brother now an elder, my uncle an 
    elder going to do when they get suppoened? Are they going to claim 5 so they 
    don't have to testify against themselves? How cowardly. If they do then 
    they will share the pedophiles sins. 
    Yes, so my stepfather is still DF but he's still molesting little girls. 
    He's currently under investigation.
    So bleep go find your little BO Beep!
  • Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Bleep,

We were denied going to the authorities. Okay my sister will now speak to the authorities. I'm still a JW & in good standing. So let's see what the elders do to me for speaking with the truth about my sisters abuse by her father. Write todays date on a calendar and let's see what the local elders will want to DF me for. I will testify on my sister's behalf & will not have any part what so ever in the WTS child abuse cover up.

CAPP

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Bleep,

Please take note that the elder's name was and is David Gurlock.

In addition he was just DF two years ago for sexually abusing his own daughter. How about that. So not only did he not let us contact the authorities but he himself was ABUSING SEXUALLY his own daughter.

You can't get sicker than that.

CAPP

• Farkel
    Farkel

Cappucinno,

Bleep is an idiot without a shred of common sense. (I thought you should know.)

Farkel

Edited by - Farkel on 21 July 2002 0:49:4

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Hey Brother Bleep George from:

United States of America
    Biography:A Brother from Pittsburgh. I keep God's Principles in my every day life. I have a hope of everlasting life, do you? The other choice is everlasting cut off from life. Those who try to find fault will find themselves finding fault everyday. We all sin.

Yes I do have the hope of everlasting life. But I doubt that you do. Doesn't the bible say that if you know of a sin & don't report it you share the sin? I hate to burst your bubble but you're sharing with the WTS sin's covering up 1,000's of pedophiles. How can you sleep at night?

You should pray to Jehovah and ask for forgiveness. You & the WTS seriously need Jehovah's help. At least the Catholics didn't deny their wrong doings & are trying to make changes but the WTS all they care about is protecting their "money" not the lives of thousands of innocent children.

Funny but Brother Gurlock told us that Jehovah would take care of it with in time. Interesting that Jehovah had to use Dateline & Panorama to help all of his innocent children.

CAPP

• Bleep
    Bleep

See how the apostates try to put my proof files in the X files?

Do not blame the messanger, I was only trying to update these people who think JW's are behind the times. The Apostates try to find fault with a Religion that does not allow any kind of wrongdoing. They found out the truth and are mad. The body does have a tendency to be bad and wants to do the desires of the flesh.

ps.
    I will try to find my bo beep as well as any kind of notes that help Jehovahs Orginization.

• Cappuccino OC
    Cappuccino OC

Thanks Farkel for letting me know that. I didn't know.

For the record BLEEP you, the WTS & the media will here from my little sister SOON & Jehovah has & will continue to give us the strength to expose the WTS wrong doings.

Bleep I'll keep you in my prayers so that you may repent & so Jehovah won't squash you during Armagedon along with the WTS for making you SOOO blind.

Your sister in the truth,

Capp

• Bleep
    Bleep

Please put down the cappuccino and be a person of reason. I did not comit the crim and the elders did nothing bad.

• Bleep
    Bleep

Capp says, "My stepfather was only disfellowshiped."

Me - That is the only thing the Elders could of done. If the police were called first (which any sane person would of done), justice could of been done alot sooner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit