• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    That hurt my eyes.
  • problemaddict 2
    problemaddict 2
    Awesome. Sparlock come!
  • Heaven
    Heaven

I do like the book trailer. Now I want to see the movie.

• Brock Talon
    Brock Talon
    Very creative. I like your website too. I wish you well with your endeavors. - Brock
  • rip van winkle
    rip van winkle
    Sounds and looks EXciting🐸😈☑
  • DT
    DT
    Thank you for your comments. I'm sorry it hurt Wasanelder Once's eyes.

The ebook version of this novel will launch at a special reduced price. Eventually, there will be a free promotion. I don't want price to be an obstacle for anyone who wants to read it.

The first book takes place in an alternate universe that shares a common history with ours. A series a dramatic events are portrayed that take place in "parallel" to the infamous "Summer of Sparlock" and its aftermath. This presents a new context from which to view the events in our world. An evolving mystery involves stories about Biblical and legendary characters who have had a profound effect on the lives of ex-jws and history in general.

Charles Taze Russell and the early Bible Student movement are mentioned frequently. Future books will take the story much closer to home and deal with the later history of Jehovah's Witnesses.

I've worked on this story for the better part of three years. This has involved extensive research into obscure and ancient texts. I hope that former Jehovah's Witnesses will enjoy the fresh perspective on the beloved Warrior Wizard. I have also tried to make the story accessible to those who are unaware of, or don't care about, Sparlock and Jehovah's Witnesses. (Of course, I hope they will care about these issues by the time they finish the novel.)
  • compound complex
    compound complex

Looks good, DT!

CC

• paradisebeauty
    paradisebeauty
    Have a website about this book?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit