• expatbrit
    expatbrit

I just saw him in Men In Black II.

That guy can ACT!

Expatbrit

• Francois
    Francois

The latest? Well.

He proves what a great country this is. You can be born a nice middle class black boy, and grow up to be a creepy, filthy rich, aberrant, white woman.

Yeah me, boo Michael

francois

• willy_think
    willy_think

The new Michael Jackson ride opened at six flags, I tried to get in line, but the man said you must be under 4 ft. to ride Michael...................

• Quotes
    Quotes

Question: What is the difference between Michael Jackson and a grocery bag?

Answer: One is white, made of plastic, and unsafe around small children. The other is simply used to carry groceries.

Ha ha!

• JWinSF
    JWinSF

People can rant and rave all they want about him. But, I don't buy all the criticism. Yeah, he changed his looks with plastic surgery. All that tells me is that he wasn't happy with who he was. And, given the screwed up father that he had, I'm not so sure that a lot has to do with that. I view his physical changes as merely meaning that all his fame and money still didn't make him feel whole and that he felt that changing his appearance would make him feel better.

Regarding the money settlement on the accused child molestation: What self-respecting parent would accept money in exchange for not pursuing their child's molester? It seems more to me that the parents were after Michael's money [after all, he probably is a rich as God] and he didn't want to go through the torment. He still is friends with Macauley Culkin. Macauley is an adult and I don't believe that he'd stay by someone who'd either molested him or others. Another famous celbrity, Elizabeth Taylor, stands by him. And, in my book, she is one of the grandest of actresses in terms of her humanitarian efforts [AIDS] as well as a real trooper.

This guy is not going to join the bandwagon on trashing Michael.

John W Wirtanen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit