Jehovah use Anti-matter 2 get rid of dead bodies?

by ISP 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

I forgot about the rays. What are they gonna do? I imagine they work good for cooking the dubbies' food. Maybe drying their clothes.

SS

• ISP
    ISP

Now, brothers the question for paragraph 25 is................

*** yw 323 12 The "Prince" of the Sanctuary Stands Up *** 25. How could Jehovah God use these cosmic rays to affect the king of the north and the king of the south, and what other natural force might he use in his work?

answer from the paragraph..........

ISP

• LDH
    LDH

LMAO!

Lisa

• gsx1138
    gsx1138

It all sounds like kindergarden science fiction. I always laugh when I hear an uneducated JW trying to make sense of a complex subject.

By the way, it's good to see you again Lisa.

• professor
    professor
    Doubtless the Almighty God will use some highly scientific means, whether including antimatter or not, to dispose of the surplus of decaying bodies in a speedy and sanitary way.

Where did they find this information in the Bible? Or did the Holy Spirit guide their hand as they wrote this?

• ISP
    ISP

It was food at the proper time...........

ISP

• Preston
    Preston

What next, and God will use his super-duper ray gun to blast away all of the heathen religions from the planet? LOL. At least I'll be wearng my space helmet when God comes, hehe...

• blondie
    blondie

YW is the Your Will be Done Book which was published in 1958. Didn't Sputnik go up in 1957? Is there a correlation there?

KJ is the Know Jehovah book which was published in 1971 only 2 years after man walked on the moon....correlation?

Nice one, ISP.

Edited by - Blondie on 20 July 2002 6:21:21

• ISP
    ISP

Hey Blondie.....!

The dates are recent really.........1971 was only four years before the 'end of the world' in '75.

ISP

• Focus
    Focus

And four years after the end of the world, the Watchtower wrote:

Down to this year 1979, popes and prelates continue to woo favors from the U.N. But where do these clergymen belong? They are tied in with a religious 'harlot,' described in Revelation as 'Babylon the Great, the mother of the harlots and of the disgusting things of the earth.' (Rev. 17:1, 3-6) As the world empire of false religion, this harlotrous 'woman' plies her trade with the nations' political leaders, as she declares her faith in the U.N. 'beast,' assuming even to 'sit as a queen' atop that 'beast' in giving it direction. (Rev. 18:7) But just as she appears to be 'sitting pretty' with her political 'lovers,' the radical 'ten horns' of that U.N. will come to 'hate the harlot and make her devastated and naked,' and desolate her completely.

- Page 15 of the October 15, 1979 Watchtower.

Now, the Non-Prophet, Yes-Profit Organization wishes some of that antimatter would annihilate their record of secretly being in bed with the U.N. while publicly condemning, in the most strident manner possible, others for doing the same thing...

--
    Focus
    (Anti-hypocrisy Class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit