Joe Anderson's Letter

by silentlambs 73 Replies latest jw friends

• Hmmm
    Hmmm

Well if they'll disfellowship children and their parents for telling the truth about a molester, and call it slander, then the only fitting punishment for Brown would have to be public stoning, wouldn't it?

• JT
    JT

I sincerely hope that someone within Bethel pays close attention to what Joe Anderson has expressed in his letter and acts to rectify a deplorable situation

#####

while this poster's wishful thinking is commendable only the loss of Big Bucks $$$$ will cause wt to change

for those of us who follow wt we have come to see that wt never changes because of some emotional appeal to AS SPIKE LEE WOULD SAY_ DO THE RIGHT THING

INSTEAD THEY only changed when forced to -- kicking and screaming all the way.

• JT
    JT

Despite all the differences that Joe Anderson may have with the Organization there is one thing that they do agree on and it WILL NEVER CHANGE and that is:

Paducah Sun 1-28-01

Mario Moreno, associate general counsel at the church's New York headquarters,.

J.R. Brown, public affairs director for the church,

Both Brown and Moreno said that the elders,

who volunteer and are essentially untrained clergy, might err in their application of a policy
  • Fredhall
    Fredhall

Thank God! One less elder.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Mr Anderson,

Thank you for the honesty, courage and fortitude you have shown in following the painful course of goodness rather than subjecting your heart to self-serving qualities of the second rank. My best to you and Mrs. Anderson.

You Know,

Thank for your post, I agree entirely with every point that you made.

Best regards - HS

Edited by - hillary_step on 19 July 2002 19:0:13

• Tanalyst
    Tanalyst

The Lord gave us all brains, glad Bro. Anderson is using his. Hope his son is starting to seeing the light. God Bless the Family. May Watchtower ROT with all the evil they've done to their own.

• silentlambs
    silentlambs

P. S.

Joe has yet to have a response from Watchtower other than the resumption of judicil proceeding against his wife, Barbara.

• SYN
    SYN
    Her mother went to the police and the man (a brother) admitted his guilt. I was told that the case was handled satisfac ly by all concerned except when the mother was approached by the presiding overseer of the congregation and he said, If its any consolation to you, your daughter enjoyed the act! The mother left the organization because she couldnt handle the idea that this man was her spiritual shepherd!

OMG. How could somebody say that about a helpless child? That is absolutely sickening.

• Francois
    Francois

You Know, now you're talking like a Man, one with common sense and his own powers of judgement. Good work.

Francois

• You Know
    You Know

I have always acknowledged that there are serious shortcomings with Watchtower and that Jehovah is going to judge his house accordingly. That doesn't mean that I share any of Ray Franz's issues. My views haven't changed, except that I am more certain then ever that his judgments are imminent. If you recall I wrote a piece about a year or so ago entitled: 'Why the Watchtower is Doomed." / You Know

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=6124&site=3

Edited by - You Know on 19 July 2002 20:10:48

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit