Problems with Common Atheist Arguments

by FusionTheism 89 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Perhaps I "derp" because it pleases you. Otherwise why would you continue responding to me.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Perhaps I derp because it pleases you. Otherwise why would you continue responding to me.

Wow, that's some creepy derp there, derpster.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

LOL. You're revealing your own thoughts. According to you I'm some "derp", whatever that means, yet you keep answering me. Now you claim I'm some "derpster" who does what? Forces you to respond to my posts? Be careful you may be fulfilling a false stereotype.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    LOL. You're revealing your own thoughts. According to you I'm some "derp", whatever that means, yet you keep answering me. Now you claim I'm some "derpster" who does what? Forces you to respond to my posts? Be careful you may be fulfilling a false stereotype.

Now you're getting into weapons grade derp.

• Jonathan Drake
    Jonathan Drake

If you'd just look up derp you might understand why probably most readers are laughing heartily at this back and forth.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Now you're getting into weapons grade derp.

I'm ready.

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I'm ready.

You were born ready to derp.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me
    No, actually I was born to have you accuse me of being a "derp". LOL
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    No, actually I was born to have you accuse me of being a "derp". LOL

I guess it was your derpstiny.

• Hold Me-Thrill Me
    Hold Me-Thrill Me

Actually, it was yours. I bow to your destined role.

Frank

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit