Americans On my Doorstep.

by Englishman 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

Yup, it's true, but these 2 Americans are very welcome, because they have flown all the way from the USA just to come to my barbie!

Now I'm not going to say who they are, it would be JUST 2 easy to do that, but they are certainly a JOY 2 be with!!!

Anyway, they have booked into a B & B next door, and will shortly be joining Her Ladyship and myself for a trip to the pub.

So all you UK'ers who are arriving for the barbie this Sunday, you have been beaten to it by the US of A!

See you all Sunday then, can Simon bring a copy of the Panorama thing please, mine has only caught the last 10 minutes of the prog.

Englishman

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

See you round there.

• TheStar
    TheStar

Englishman,

Please send my love to Joy and hubby!! Tell her I miss her lots around here. I'll be at the barbie in spirit (no plane ticket for me ). You guys have a blast and take lots of pictures please!

Edited by - TheStar on 19 July 2002 16:11:14

• Mimilly
    Mimilly

Hey there Eman - I'm with TheStar on this one. I'm there in spirit. (if you hear giggles coming out of nowhere - that's me.) And yes, tell Joy I miss her tons.

hugs to you all,

Mimilly

• Shutterbug
    Shutterbug

Glad they made it. Perhaps they can teach you the proper way to speak English.

• Francois
    Francois

A barbie, and you gots two of the board folk there? Warms the cockles of me heart - whatever they are!

Well, I may be going to one in Canberra, AU in September. Pity there's no supersonic service to Sydney.

Francois

• FreeFallin
    FreeFallin

E-Man,

Say Hi to Joy for me, please.

Free

• Amazing
    Amazing

Hi E-Man: Just2 and Joy2 were at BRCI ... and we met earlier at the Chicago Apostofest ... say hi to them for me ... and hope you all have a great barbie ... and lots of brew.

• Simon
    Simon

I'll bring our tape and try and make a few copies of the high quality version on CD ... the more copies there are going around the better.

Also, I haven't forgot about the other software I promised

Looking forward to seeing you all !

• BeautifulGarbage
    BeautifulGarbage

I can't think of a better reason to take a jump across the pond, than to go to E-mans Barbi!

You all have a great time!

Andee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit