Adjusting underwear in public & other crap

by Leander 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Francois
    Francois

Hey Free Range Chook - Oh yes there is myrrh. You can get it at better suppliers of perfume essences. In Atlanta, that would be Scents 'n' Suds.

Watch out for phony myrrh. The real stuff has a rich, heady aroma and should cost about $12.00 per quarter ounce. Ask to see the big bottle the supply came in. If you want to experience myrrh and can't find any, write to me at my email address. Everyone should have the pleasure of experiencing this ancient and beautiful scent. There's Frankincense, too.

Francois

• FreeRangeChicken
    FreeRangeChicken

Shaving however leaves little bumps...

bumps, in my opinion, are not good. you must use a very good astringent splash immediately afterwards, like clinique clarifying astringent. just be very careful about applying it. plus it leaves a very nice tingly sensation. then just apply a mild lotion, and you're all set.

now, about these granny panties. i have never heard of those. are they cute? i just wear garden-variety bikini panties, nothing special. i only wear thong panties when i am dressing for a man... wearing them all the time would drive me crazy. god can you believe we're posting all this stuff here? and i haven't even been drinking... p.s. on men, i like boxers over briefs.

• blondie
    blondie

Gluing them in place might help. Of course, you may not be able to get them off.

• FreeRangeChicken
    FreeRangeChicken
    Hey Free Range Chook - Oh yes there is myrrh. You can get it at better suppliers of perfume essences. In Atlanta, that would be Scents 'n' Suds. Watch out for phony myrrh. The real stuff has a rich, heady aroma and should cost about $12.00 per quarter ounce. Ask to see the big bottle the supply came in. If you want to experience myrrh and can't find any, write to me at my email address. Everyone should have the pleasure of experiencing this ancient and beautiful scent. There's Frankincense, too.

i did email you, but you never wrote back

i will try again...

• ewartmorris
    ewartmorris

hmmm,serious topic at hand here then

i shall have to deliberate over this one

must nip to the loo.....

back soon

• 13th_apostate
    13th_apostate

leander my friend the answer is boxers. breathing room for all.

and, this may be off topic but so be it, the revelation of all these female board members wearing granny panties to bed has really disrupted my romantic view of them. sigh. good thing I'm already married, huh?

will

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy
    Do women have these kind of problems

This may seem icky to some but I do not wear underware.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Plum

Me neither.

SS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit