Going back to the 2008 Generation

by FusionTheism 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• prologos
    prologos

given WT teaching of 1914, generation is expiring now. Fisherman, currently wt teaches the two group overlap of anointed, but may have changed that as we speak, back to natural normal human lifespan, which is still not a generation, normally defined from birth to parenthood.

Yes if you live in the front line of the Ukraine, the Congo, Nigeria, The Isis domain, You might feel " this is it", but there is a whole world of stability out there.

I hope to see the true prediction on the morning of 8/21/2017 "the "Sun shall be darkened." not Math 24:29, it is not paradise yet.

• Fisherman
    Fisherman

given WT teaching of 1914, generation is expiring now.

Pro,I did not say given present wt teaching of generation. I have posted before how the word generation is defined in the Bible in length of years regardless of whether people live 50 years or 100 years. And based on that, generation is expiring now. And JW are excited about that.

I hope to see the true prediction on the morning of 8/21/2017 "the "Sun shall be darkened." not Math 24:29, it is not paradise yet.

God gives JW a taste of that paradise now. JW are not worried about the GT not coming. They are convinced.

Let me put it to you this way. If you had solid evidence from God, and you waited for the GT, not matter how disappointing it would be,even if you got old waiting and even in your death bed you would be in expectation because of the evidence that you have. And through out the years you would enjoy that evidence. It is hard enduring and suffering in this world and that is one reason JW want the end but not because they do not believe. Let me put it to you this way just as an illustration. Suppose God's angel came to you. That would be all the evidence that you needed and even if you waited very very long for the GT after that, you would always enjoy thinking about it while you were waiting, and you knew what you knew. You would never give up waiting, you would be convinced and even if the GT did not come when you expected it, you would still be convinced. Darkness is for those that are spiritually blind, not for JW. JW are not worried about the end not coming,

• prologos
    prologos

""the "Sun shall be darkened." not Math 24:29, it is not paradise yet"". Fisherman, he sun will be darkened AFTER the tribulation according to Math 24:29. so after the tribulation jws should be in paradise, the sun darkening? Come and visit us in America, from Oregon to North Carolina, August 21, 2017.

Poor Jws, waiting for the GT, the killing of 7 billion mostly young, innocent humans? I dont think so, . and remember,

we are winners, not born sinners.

• Splash
    Splash
    prologos a generation, normally defined from birth to parenthood.

Your genitals generate a new generation.

• prologos
    prologos
    splash you got that right, that what the "GEN" in generation stands for, it will not happen until successful use of passing on your genes, weaving them back into the pool. untwisting and zipping up the spiral.
  • Splash
    Splash

So that alone gives us a definition of how long a generation is.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    Nobody knows the time, or hour.....not even jesus......DONE! !
  • brandnew
    brandnew
    I kinda enjoy the earth right now....just sayin..
  • Oubliette
    Oubliette

Hey guys, quit trying to make sense outta' nonsense!

It'll never work.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit